World of Nintendo 4" scale action figures

featofstrength

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I found this out visiting the Target near me yesterday after your post (thanks for that link feat, it's really cool for other stuff too!). I see a Target kind of out of the way has 16 in stock near me. Hopefully that's not all Mario, Yoshi, and Wario.

if you see an extra samus, i could paypal u the cash and shipping :D

• 3 weeks later...

I found the new wave at Target today. Grabbed up Samus and Luigi. Toad and Diddy were tempting too but there was a 6" Sgt Slaughter in the wrestling section that was even more tempting given the GI Joe drought so I went with him.

Do you still need Samus, feat? There were two of him there. I may be able to see if he's still there tomorrow.

Do you still need Samus, feat? There were two of him there. I may be able to see if he's still there tomorrow.

Nah, I got her. Thanks though!

Newish interview with Toy Guru about WON:

http://www.letstalknintendo.com/lets-talk-nintendo-with-jakks-pacific/

"- Jakks can't work on jointly owned Nintendo franchises i.e. no Kirby, no Drill Dozer, no Fire Emblem, no Xenoblade, no Pokemon (under WoN brand), no Smash Bros.,etc. etc.

- Punch-Out!! is specifically not included in their license agreements for some reason (not because of Mike Tyson)

- no licensed game figures (Mega Man, Contra, Kung Fu, ad infinitum) though this should be obvious

- 20" & up figures are going to mostly be recognizable characters, but may expand into larger characters (Ridley, Ganon, etc.)

- Scott seems especially excited for the idea of Star Fox vehicles and says "Just you wait"

- 2.5" line includes Walmart exclusive Chase figures, the first being Star Power Mario

- 8-bit figures are not 4", but will be 2.5" figures with a few PoA, first wave is Mario, Luigi, Link and DK"

I didn't know Kirby and Fire Emblem are jointly owned, but I'm not phased by that news. Kirby's characters don't really lend themselves to articulated action figures, and I have no interest in Fire Emblem.

It's going to be awesome if we get some Arwings and Landmasters. Realistically they'll probably be in scale with the micro figures, but that would put them at an attractive price point.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally snagged a Link at TRU yesterday....lil pricey but at least I found him....opened him to see if everything was good, the last Link I bought had a broken foot, nice little figure but his man-dress/man moo-moo hinders his movements...I also picked up an Luigi for my Bro-in-Law, his birthday is coming, that was at Target & they were on sale for $6. The newer waves are out but as always it'll take time to find Samus....

• 2 weeks later...

I need Icarus & Pro-Wrestling & Mike Tyson's Punchout figs.....stat

heck yeah! i want a star-man and amazon, kid ic, and a king hippo!

holly crap, that metroid is huge!!! still badass though. i gotta get me one for my desk at work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone know when I should start looking for the newest wave at retail? I just saw Star Fox and co. on amazon for inflated prices.....don't want to miss these!

They're out there at targets an true now..supposedly. struck out at my target, even having a clerk bring a new case up... wave 1 restock, dammit.

I was lucky to get a preorder on bbts for fox at a slight increase... still on the hunt for the rest

• 4 weeks later...