Fox, Marvel, you would both make billions of dollars if you...

yojoebro82

Let Hugh Jackman be in Avengers.

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/hugh-jackman-wants-wolverine-join-avengers-214139924.html

I'm not even a guy that believes Wolverine should be ON the Avengers in the first place, but Jackman's Wolverine is awesome and this would be a major gift to all the fans. Plus, with talks about his stint with the character (sadly) wrapping up, how great of a send off would this be? To really tip it over the top, have him make his final appearance in an actual Wolverine costume!

Yeah, I know there'd be a lot of paperwork. But Fox, Marvel, you would both make billions off of this. Just do it.

Yeah, no thanks. I want Wolverine and the X-Men away from the MCU and Avengers.

yeah, as great as HJ is in character, why on earth have they yet to give him a traditional Wolvie suit?

I have no idea why they buried that shot of the Wolverine costume inside of some blu ray deleted scene bonus feature. Why wouldn't that make the final cut???

Yeah, I wouldn't expect a carbon copy of the original comic look, of course, but SOME kind Wolverine superhero costume made for the movie. The one pictured above looks promising. Now take it out of the case and put it on him!

Yeah, no thanks. I want Wolverine and the X-Men away from the MCU and Avengers.

Hear Hear! as much as I enjoy New Avengers and modern Avengers books with Spidey and Wolverine on the team, I rather they include more classic members of the team.

yeah, as great as HJ is in character, why on earth have they yet to give him a traditional Wolvie suit?

Not as long as FOX and Bryan Singer are involved I'm surprised he didn't have Superman wear leather in Superman Returns. Jackman is not done with the Wolverine character he said that some time ago but then a couple of weeks ago he said he changed his mind translation: Money talks. Maybe he can wear this again I can totally see this as Wolverine themed costume:

c52a069cdd922f6cf701473829199acc.jpg

hugh__120104155201.jpg

Just to be clear, I'm not calling for Jackman or Wolverine to join the Avengers cast from here on out. Again, I'm not a fan of Wolverine being on a team besides the 4 X-teams he's already on.

No, I'm just talking about a one time deal. Have him show up, fight the Hulk, help the team beat the bad guy one time, in costume. Everyone would love it.

Wolverine in the Avengers wouldn't thrill me.

But having Wolverine vs. the Hulk in a new Hulk film would be awesome.

Wolverine and Spider-Man will never be Avengers to me no matter how much they shoe-horn them in....I'm old school I guess.

I also will never accept Cyborg as a member let alone founding member of the J.L.A.

Wolverine and Spider-Man will never be Avengers to me no matter how much they shoe-horn them in....I'm old school I guess.

I also will never accept Cyborg as a member let alone founding member of the J.L.A.

Yeah, to me both Wolverine and Spider-Man should both be outsiders, of sorts. Wolverine's OK on the X-Men, of course, he belongs with that team, but put him on Avengers and suddenly he's friend to all the Marvel U. Same with Spider-Man. In the comics, they're both on the team not for the sake of the story, but for the sake of the $$$$ (Now excuse my while I use "for the money" as my main argument to the studios to try and get Jackman in an Avengers movie @propeller@ )

As for Cyborg, the rebooted JLA needed a black guy, plain and simple. John Stewart wasn't on the Superfriends cartoon back in the day, so he was never an option...

To this logic I can only counter that Captain America wasn't an Avenger at first either, but I'm glad they shoe-horned him in.

As for Cyborg, my first real exposure to him was as a character on Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians, so I guess he'll always be more a member of the League than the Titans to me.