MP Soundwave

Generations leader Jetfire

Bad

YOTH SS

YOTH OP

Platinum Ultra Magnus

Grimlock vs Bruticus

Prediking (previously released 3 times)

Acidstorm (great figure but who needs a 4th redo for the line)

Constructibots

2 shockwaves labs

Beast Hunter Prime

A second metroplex

I forgot they were even doing the Thirty for Thirty thing. As soon as they revealed that a good chunk of them were repeats with minor differences (The foreign Metroplex with the different color decoys) I checked out.

I only have Soundwave and SDCC Metroplex. I don't really want to comment on the others since I don't have them.

The weird thing is, there's still 15 more of these that they haven't even announced yet. Counting Windblade, who is #30, we still have half of them to go. Hopefully the next batch are more interesting. Seems likely that whatever SDCC exclusives there are this year will be included in it.

What's the 2nd Metroplex?

I want the SDCC Metroplex, but just don't have the space to store him. I'm already regret in not getting him. I got FMax and he's still in my closet, only open him up to inspect the contents but never got to transform him. So another giant Metroplex would be very difficult. PE UMagnus is okay, I just wish his hand was white like the rest of his leg and not the blood hand. It's a shame they screw up his colors real bad, that bone white made PE UM looks like a KO, gray would've been a better choice.

whats this line have in it?.. I've sort of gave up on tf aside from the MP line cause of the price & cause I can never find them locally ... at least with MP I know I need to order it online & I'm getting my $$ worth lol

My favorites have been the Voyager Class figures, and although I love the Blaster/Soundwave/Soundblaster and Springer/Sandstorm molds, I'd love to see less re-use of existing molds and more unique, stand-alone characters. I wouldn't mind seeing less FOC figures also...more G1/BW characters please.

Oohh, it just occurred to me...they could do a Machine Wars Optimus Prime. Tha'd be a pretty-cool figure, although he'd need a face-plate, or at least a retractable one.

It's the one I was referring to in the post above yours; it's the same as the SDCC one except the decoy figures are different colors.

whats this line have in it?..

He listed them all out, so not really sure why you're even asking..

It's the one I was referring to in the post above yours; it's the same as the SDCC one except the decoy figures are different colors.

whats this line have in it?..

He listed them all out, so not really sure why you're even asking..

for the very simple reason that I didn't know it was all of them @smilepunch@ suddenly remembering one of the reasons why i don't post much here anymore

for the very simple reason that I didn't know it was all of them @smilepunch@

Well those aren't even all of them, as I mentioned in the second post.

pardon me for not reading your every post my king @notworthy@