Age of extinction toys

Joker08

• 3 weeks later...

At TRU today the whole aisle was full of em.....cool looking design on the boxes...but the prices were out of this world.....the bigger Grimlock was $44!...I don't think he was worth that but good on you hasblow....mark up those toy for pegwarmer extinction.....TF & SW are the golden children of the Hasbro world.....they can do no wrong....

They were just putting these out this afternoon while I was out and about at Wally-World. So far the only movie Transformer I ever bought was Jazz (because, you know . . . he's Jazz), but when I saw that Cab-Forward Optimus Prime in G1 colors, oh baby!

The stores in my area never got the memo that the TF 4 stuff was suppose t o be out. A few Walmarts either had no product or very little. One Target still had the Clearance tags up for the BH figures as well as a few of he Abomimus packs. TRU was the place to be for the TF 4 stuff. I like the Dinobots( mainly Scorn, Slug and Strafe) has for Grimlock I may stick with the FOC version of him. I just am not a fan of the movie design of him.

Yeah, I didn't even know they were different cause the two stores I saw them at they were all mixed. It took me a second to realize the package sizes were a tad off and one looked cool and the other had a crappy action feature.

I counted 5 different Grimlocks at Kmart( 6 if you count the pull back Prime riding one):

16" Titan one

Flip and Transform large one

Leader

Voyager

small flip and transform one

Then the crappy one that lil' prime was riding and you pull back and he goes.

Not counting the building ones, but I thought that was a bit overkill... lol, I originally thought some of them looked silly, but I have to admit, the chrome on the Leaser class figure, reminds me of the vintage one, so I might break down and get him and all the other Dinobots... but we'll see.