Baseball 2014

Wheeljack35

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go giants!!!!

I don't think in my 32 years of watching baseball most of the big teams this mediocre at the same time.The AL East is very meek.That division usually has most of the division about 10 games over or more.

The smaller market teams and the teams who haven't won in years are now in first.The mediocrity of the bigger teams is helping teams that wouldn't normally be in first place

• 3 months later...

Its good to see the Royals and Pirates in this thing ..Hopefully the Pirates will go farther and the Royals will do well

ASs for the Orioles the remind me of the 83 Orioles I remember that team and how good they were.They don't have the same pictures..No Jim Palmer or Scott McGregor but I think they will go far

I live in Springfield MO, where we get a lot of St. Louis gutter run-off...I don't think I could take the Royals ever having to meet up with the Cards again. If they lost, this town would be insufferable and I would have to move.

WOW till you bought it up I didn't realize both are in the post season together for the first time since 85

I live in Springfield MO, where we get a lot of St. Louis gutter run-off...I don't think I could take the Royals ever having to meet up with the Cards again. If they lost, this town would be insufferable and I would have to move.

WOW till you bought it up I didn't realize both are in the post season together for the first time since 85

Yup...Ive got my dad's souvenir I-70 Series baseball cap ready if the occasion should ever arise again