New Batman: Arkham Knight Screenshots Revealed

The Wire

its gonna be years before I get to play this, but its gonna put out some awesome toys in the meantime to tide me over!

The Arkham toys coming out now are setting new standards for DCC, that's for sure. I got the Deathstroke for under $20 shipped and he's just insane. I will probably be buying the Arkham Knights toys long before I play the game.

Not like I have room for any new Batman stuff. I can't even play Arkham Origins without getting an urge to go buy another figure.....it's really bad.

its gonna be years before I get to play this, but its gonna put out some awesome toys in the meantime to tide me over!

The Arkham toys coming out now are setting new standards for DCC, that's for sure. I got the Deathstroke for under $20 shipped and he's just insane. I will probably be buying the Arkham Knights toys long before I play the game.

Not like I have room for any new Batman stuff. I can't even play Arkham Origins without getting an urge to go buy another figure.....it's really bad.

I hear ya, man...DCC is killing me....in a good way! Ive been on a buying spree of Origins and DC figures from them...filling gaps in Mattel's wake, and even replacing some of theirs, which is something I never thought would happen. Origins Killer Croc is next at bat for me!

I just got to the part in Origins where Bane first appears. My first thought: "I wonder if they still have his figure at my LCS".

Ugh!!!

I thought about that one as well. Great looking figure! But Im going big with my Bane upgrade...gonna get the Arkham City Titaned-out Bane/Batman 2-pack. Of course, I could always end up getting both before the year is out!

Mattel has the classic costumes going for them which makes them hard for me to part with. But DCC has them beat in sculpting, paint apps, and are catching up in articulation. Fortunately, aside from the Batman video games, DCC is mainly just producing New 52 stuff. So that's an easier pass for me.

So far for Arkham figure I have Asylum Batman, Joker (one of the best ever), Harley, Scarecrow; City Nightwing and Robin; Origins Deathstroke.

I'm kinda kicking myself for passing on the Origins Batman....now he's like $60. Two-Face, Ra's and Talia, and Origins Bane and Crock are all on my radar. Unfortunately I don't have room for the figures I DO have.

2014-03-28061126_zps440af1c0.jpg

I agree these origin figures are insane. I actually broke down and got the deluxe version of the game which came with the Joker Table TV dirahma. It is actually inscale with the figures and I have a nice display with the origins figures of, bane, deadshot, and firefly, around the table with Joker like the scene from the game. Its pretty awsome.

I agree these origin figures are insane. I actually broke down and got the deluxe version of the game which came with the Joker Table TV dirahma. It is actually inscale with the figures and I have a nice display with the origins figures of, bane, deadshot, and firefly, around the table with Joker like the scene from the game. Its pretty awsome.

sweet...love dioramas, but I just didn't have the space or money for that one.

Those are my only two. I wouldn't mind getting an unmasked Mattel version but he's too much for me right now.

You could always get the 3-pack with Unmasked Deathstroke, Red Hood Joker, and Copperhead. If you didnt care about Copperhead, im sure you could re-sell her alone and break even

I just beat Copperhead last night.....

I think if I go with one more Deathstroke it's going to have to be the DCUC one just because I'm missing a classic version. Tough to go wrong with any of them, however.

I noticed that second chance offer on Origins Batman as well. I'm probably going to ask about it at my LCS and see if I can get one at a decent price.