NCAA March Madness

GuitarDevil

I watch some college ball mainly b-ball sometimes the fooseball & every year I get dragged into the Bracket People's lives....one of my lil sisters is a bracket person, I've never really considered her a gambler but seeing as how she has 3 kids I could be wrong......she always manages to contact me at the Zero hour to make my choices....while others have their picks sewn up by Sunday night I'm the guy still sweating it out w/a feverish intensity to remain loyal or pick logically when it comes to my brackets & teams.....I didn't buy a zoo so I can't rely on the bears or tigers to make my picks for me w/college team names doodled on the side of some fruity treat...nor do I have the notion to just blindly pick names out of a used bucket that once housed greasy chicken......so I picked half loyally & half logically, not that damnable Vulcan logic but Kirk logic going for the longshots & maybe that'll cost me my billion dollars that Warren Buffet & boys are offering.....to date Ohio State & Ooooklahoma & a few others have broken my heart so I give them the kiss of death like Michael Corleone.....I know quite a few of you guys are sports guys so where are you standing at this point? I know its early & today is part 2 of the weeding out the deadwood...good luck to you & your teams...I do love this time of year.....every year I say to myself next year I'm gonna call in sick to watch games all day....still haven't...maybe next year for me its magic

this weekend was kinda bittersweet.....I had to paint a bedroom at my gf's house she has backproblems & her kid aint' gonna do it.....so I was watching games on my phone when I could but it was futile....I got up early to catch the KU & Stanford game & that was the nail in the coffin for my Bracket.....this year was a an upset extravaganza of sorts....so after watching that depressing game I got the bedroom finished, now I'm sore tired & bummed out I missed all the great games & got to watch the sleeper AZ vs. Zaga game.....I'm winning.......at what I have no idea.....but I did make some good scores at gsales this weekend.....no new billionaires this month I'm sure Mr. Buffet is all torn up about that.....next year I'm buying a zoo & getting the monkeys to throw poo at different mascot teddy bears to pick the outcomes....

• 2 weeks later...