DC Collectibles Solicitations For September 2014

In Reguards To:

(1.) Arkham City 4 Pack: Was wondering when we were going to see the Harley Revenge's verison of Harley Quinn. Still a neat 4 pack if you don't have a Arkham verison of Batman, Nightwing, and Robin, but if you do(Espeically any verison of Batman from either DC Direct/Collectibles or Mattel), going to be a tough pill to swallow just to get that Harley. Wondering why they didn't do this as a 2 pack. Maybe have it come with that Armored Batman from the Wii U verison of Arkham City instead of another normal Batman for the X number of times.

(2.) New 52 figures: Got to say, I continue to be impress with the look of these figures. Not 100% I'd get Nightwing, only because to me, I find Nightwing looks better with his bird logo being blue instead of red. Like Red Robin. Will strongly consider Supergirl. As for Batgirl, while I've perviously stated that I got the Mattel Batman Legency verison and I may skip this 1, I'm starting to strongly consider getting this 1 too, only because there are some slight colour differences with the cape(Inside of the cape of Mattel's is purple, while DC Collectibles is yellow). Plus, the DC Collectibles verison has that little Batgirl logo necklace on her, which the Mattel verison doesn't have. Doesn't help that Batgirl is probably my favourite heroine.

Yeah, I'm getting a little miffed about DC Collectibles packing in new figures with so many rereleases. I mean, I could kind of understand this if these were sold at mainstream retail but these are sold pretty directly to collectors who have probably already bought these figures. Fortunately, I didn't pick up that Batman or Nightwing so I think I'm in good shape here. Still, a little variation would have been nice, y'know?