March 2014 Hauls

Wheeljack35

I found this today at Ross....he was all by his lonesome....I guess I got there before some other collector cause he hung out for abit I think waiting for me to put him back cause I was definitely on the fence w/this purchase....I'm not sure about him...I like the theme but the colors are a bit on the moon....

Megatron_zpsc8b3efba.jpg

I just got the Masterpiece Sideswipe in the mail today. Excellent figure!

While I did not buy them, I saw the new Generations figures at Target. I don't know if I am all that interested in the Armada Starscream.

I scored a Generations Scoop earlier this evening. I've been looking for him for some time, and I was thrilled to finally find one. I also saw the Year of the Horse Optimus Prime too. Wow...it looked so much more impressive in person than what I was expecting! The online pics don't seem to do it justice. I just can't afford it right now. I'd love to have one eventually...

Gah!! I love that figure!! Good find GD. I must get down to Ross...

If your partial to this fig I'm thinking about returning him or selling him off....I'm not a huge TF fan & I'm more of a MP TF collector at this point...let me know if your interested....icon-hotrod.gif

I haven't seen any new waves yet ..I even missed the Skids wave.My area used to be good a few years ago now they suck at getting things

Saw that wave and bought Skids/Waspinator for a Buddy at Kroger (a grocery store) last week. So all hope is not lost I guess.

I got a Whirl from HTS. He's OK.

Went on a shopping spree for my son over the last few days. He hasn't gotten many TFs since Dark of the moon, so when we found out Meijer had the legions for $3, I went to a few Air vehicons and Bumblebee and then when he got home from school, we went to a couple more and got a few terricon or whatever the beasts are called and then another Autobot(I forget who, lol). Today I went to a friends house and scored a couple more and even a few commanders for $6

Gah!! I love that figure!! Good find GD. I must get down to Ross...

If your partial to this fig I'm thinking about returning him or selling him off....I'm not a huge TF fan & I'm more of a MP TF collector at this point...let me know if your interested....icon-hotrod.gif

Thanks GD! I'm kinda broke right now, but I appreciate the offer. I might could take it off your hands a little later, but if you need to unload it right now, I'd understand.

• 3 weeks later...