The Wire

TRU Exclusive G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Product Prices Revealed

Yeah, the pricing is excellent. This is how it used to be, or how it's always been really. A single figure is the most expensive, two is a little cheaper, three is even cheaper than that, etc. Mattel has adopted the "no price break at all no matter how many figures the pack has" mentality. Good on Hasbro for making it a little easier to buy their product.

While I'm glad Hasbro has chosen to release the updated Joes they showcased awhile back....my problem lies w/TRU...at my local stores I haven't seen shiiii for Retaliation Stock they've had the same 3 figs rotting on the shelves since before Thanksgiving last year....& once more they seemed to have adopted this it'll be in when its in attitude & don't seem to concerned where I spend my hard earned $...& I'm kinda let down that they aren't releasing the Vamp in original colors @ retail since it's supposed to be the 50th anniversary....we all shake our heads I know....I know they're gonna jack up the price for SDCC exclusives & were gonna eat it up...we get the brown Vamp but for a $20 markup unless we paint it ourselves....I'm not a fan of some of the 2 pack choices mainly Blowtorch but I guess I should count my blessings & be glad its not another horrible version of Barbecue....I'm kinda of looking forward to seeing these or not seeing these I'm kinda burnt lately on scoping intently for stuff....to date I have never so much as seen a Night Viper at retail so I can only imagine how much the Red Ones will go for on Evilbay....I just hoping that the packing ratio for these figs is done right...but I'm not holding out for much on that....once more I can only hope they get these figs out before the Movie comes out & ruins the distribution......

good prices. I'll be happy to buy all of it. Just hope it's easy to find

I don't think its a good sign that the variant Vamp was not show here with the rumblings its a con exclusive.... UGH!

Draven

I'm actually pretty shocked by that price. In a good way.

I just hope they don't play the markup game.....the last example being the ML Infinite figs went up to $25ish.....I'm sorry but I have little confidence in TRU....I went out today & didn't find S again either....although for once the employee's did go out of their way to try to find what I was looking for but you can't sell what you don't have....

While I'll admit that TRU has a pretty bad time carrying a lot of things that collectors are looking for, they are usually pretty good a stocking TRU exclusive items. Except for the Silver Marvel Legends figures they released quite a while ago, I can't think of any TRUexclusive item that I haven't come across or that's be available for quite a long time. But this is Joe we're talking about and it could be the exception to the norm.