More Details & Images For DC Collectibles 6" Batman The Animated Series Figures

The Wire

It says wave two will feature three characters from TAS and one from the New Adventures. Who are you hoping for?

I would like to see TAS Batman, Robin, and Joker but those are three pretty heavy hitters for being so early in the line. I'd bet they spread them out more. I wouldn't be surprised if we get Harley Quinn early on. As for the single New Adventures figure, I don't really care. The one that I would be most likely to get would be Nightwing. For everyone else, I like TAS designs better so I will probably skip whoever the fourth figure is. Pretty excited about these, however. More excited than I was for the Mattel 66 stuff.

I'd definitely want a TAS Robin. I agree they're gonna spread out the heavy hitters, but then again most of The Animated Series characters are heavy hitters (like Batman's entire Rogue's Gallery). You think we'll get a Commissioner Gordon?

I'd love to see a Phantasm, too. With TAS Batman and TAS Robin, Phantasm might be my most wanted. I had the Phantasm (still do actually) from the original line, but it was so obviously female, it was a little underwhelming, so I'd like one that fits what the Phantasm looked like in Mask Of The Phantasm (which made you think it was a big, intimidating guy in the costume).

How ironic is this? These great new figures are being released with all this great articulation and everyone is happy, yet the last time there was a DCAU line on shelves (JL/JLU) fans were up in arms when Mattel tried to up the line's normal 5 POA.

I wonder what fans might've said if they tried to give us these back then.