Superman/Batman Gets It's Lex Luthor & Alfred

The Wire

JESSE EISENBERG?! oh...Jeremy Irons...cool...but, JESSIE EISENBERG?!

I hope Lex Luthor stares at the ground and stammers when talking to people.

Oh, wait...im sure the press just got it wrong, like when they announced Ben Affleck instead of Casey Affleck...This time im sure it was something to do with "the guy who played Heisenberg" not "Eisenberg"

like, 3 hrs after the announcement and the internet is firing on all cylinders...

1069817_10151954042362734_1807214018_n.jpg

1535739_10151954045642734_541398146_n.jpg

I'll call Arrow a good show,

But...Arrow IS a good show.

Yep, this is bunk. And I'm a guy who has the "Wait and see" attitude when it comes to Affleck Batman.

You know, I'm sure it will be capably acted by this kid who I had to google to place his face, but he's just plain too young for me to buy it regardless of his strong cheekbones (which apparently is more and more becoming the only requirement to land a part in Hollywood these days). Lex Luthor is not an upstart college grad. He's seasoned, he's got years of EXPERIENCE under his belt.

This is why it was hard to buy Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane. Pulitzer Prize winning reporters are not 22 years old!

What about Brian Cranston? Heck, what about Denzel Washington???

The BEST choice for this roll is still out there.

Well, this is exactly how everyone reacted to Heath Ledger and look how that turned out...@loll@

Uhmm yeah, but there is also Topher Grace as Venom and look how that turned out.. puke.gif

I really hope Eisenberg has "scheduling conflicts" or something and backs out of the role. Please Jessie do us fans a solid! wink.gif

Well, I just broke down and watched Man of Steel for the first time. Now no one is more surprised about this than me, but I loved it. I'd even go so far as to say it's probably my favorite of all the Superman movies.

If they can do even half as good with SvsB, then I don't care who plays Luthor.

Wow. I'm kind of surprised to hear that but cool that you liked it.

Well, I just broke down and watched Man of Steel for the first time. Now no one is more surprised about this than me, but I loved it. I'd even go so far as to say it's probably my favorite of all the Superman movies.

If they can do even half as good with SvsB, then I don't care who plays Luthor.

Wow. I'm kind of surprised to hear that but cool that you liked it.

Thanks for the heads-up man... I just bought it on Amazon for $10...

This isn't "years of experience" Luthor we're talking about here though. Eisenberg is the same age as Cavill.

Don't want the Ledger comparisons? Then we can go all the way back to Keaton-as-Batman as well.

Eisenberg is a good actor. He may well do for Lex Luthor what Ledger did for the Joker.