Clearance Clarence

GuitarDevil

Damn, that's a good buy on Silverbolt. I wonder if he's showing up at TJ Maxx and Marshalls too.

You know CTD I dunno....I would keep my eyes open though.....I bought these at Fry's Marketplace...which is Fred Myer on the West coast or in AK.....I believe they have Myers up in the Northern regions?....I know in the midwest they have Dillon's stores.... I went to another Frys' Marketplace & they didn't have shii on clearance for toys so it really varies to a maddening degree...either your lucky or not......but lately I've seen some deluxe figs roll through Ross & DD's....Crom I'm horrible w/TF names... I saw Roadbuster at DD's for $10 & the Blue Helicopter which I purchased for $10 as well.....I'm holding out hope I'll see some more Combiners on CC

• 3 months later...

After the Xmas melee I was able to snag up the Marvel Legends 3 pack for $25. Did I really need an another Hulk & Ghost Vision? yes.....yes I did....3 figures for almost the price of an Star Wars Black fig....I'm there....I know there was a lot of hate for another Ultron but I dig this version as well.....I don't think Target will get involved w/the 3 packs anymore....they seem to clearance Clarence out all the time....however that Star Wars Black Shadow Squad set sold out no prob......

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Another chapter of Clearance Clarence Commences.....summer edition.....found these Warg riders & I'm never letting go....I'm building an small army as I already have a few of these from the time I found them on clearance at K-fart....great price on these as well, I did leave one behind for someone else.....

88acd893-d4f3-4a7c-87e3-a26176a9bc1c_zps

Sorry bout the blurry shot.....

20160718_182724_zpsnqj3ifwr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a sucker for building stuff....I always tried to build Mech suits for my GI Joes or Star Wars figs back in the day....I grew up a poor kid (my brother drew me paper "doll" transformers that I cut out & played with till they fell apart poor) so most of my toy getting were garage sale finds or Bday & Xmas strictly...there was only one kid in the neighborhood who had Lego's. He had a decent haul of various bricks....as a kid I daydreamed about the kinda cool as$ed robits & exo-suits I could build....but alas he wasn't really a sharing kinda brat....he had most of the Masters of the Universe figs too...but that's another tale for another 100 degree day....I found these 2 sets on TRU's website, they had an 2 day clearance sale just after comic-con weekend.....

20160804_191329_zpstg9sso04.jpg

I missed out on playing the game but I always dug the design of the mechs.....I saw an 2 foot tall metal version of one of these mechs on BBTS that was $500 buxx...wow I feel bad for getting these but I couldn't pass them up....this is an rainy day build...

I wanted to get those for my Joes, but couldn't stand the pricetag... what did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Yup, the original $30 price tag was too much....they dropped the green guy down to $9 & the other to $14....the $14 was a little steep but at almost 2 for 1, I was satisfied w/it....I paid $24 including s/h. I wish they would do an Robotech line for the US...if they still have these in stock during Xmas I would keep an eye on them at TRU.com to see if they come down on the prices....I wanted to get the larger set that came w/the 2 mechs & the burned out bldgs. but they brought that set down to $45....it was $65 I believe....

Definitely on my radar, glad they're finally cheap. I saw someone said they got the statue so new here and had plans to add articulation.

I think McFarlane has the license now, so hopefully we get more mechs we can use with Joes.

Stopped by Walgreens hoping to find some new waves of Legends, or get really lucky & find an Punisher....We still have DD's, Antman & now Namor who is relatively new to the pegs....no Franks yet but soon...the WG's had some CC going on...I'm a sucker for any toys under 5 bucks...they had 2 Halo figs left...I don't think I actually have an Master Chief in this scale...The Halo figs were down to $3.50.....I know you can pull off his potato sack...haha instead of menacing killbot look you kinda get a giant dinosaur turd look.....either way his cloak is coming off.....save it for an rainy day....Need to sick some Aliens & Predators on ol MC....

IMG_20160812_183918_zps827lrdfo.jpg

I did the same thing... only I was looking for Gold Bond and energy drinks, lol... and same here, can't pass up a huge honkin' 3 pound figure for $3.50

20160818_190743-1_zpslbayneip.jpg

I know nothing about the game, but love the figures, one of these days, they'll make some good 6" custom fodder.

I scooped these figs up from Terget....at least 2 Tergets here clearanced them out completely for $5 apiece...the rest are still hanging on the pegs at the other Targets for $8 now....great look on these figs but they were just missing something overall...still not a bad price SAM_2075_zpsverrpoib.jpg

Not sure if you are looking for more of these, but I saw some at Ross Dress for Less, $4ea. ;)

I did the same thing... only I was looking for Gold Bond and energy drinks, lol... and same here, can't pass up a huge honkin' 3 pound figure for $3.50

20160818_190743-1_zpslbayneip.jpg

I know nothing about the game, but love the figures, one of these days, they'll make some good 6" custom fodder.

Dang...I went to a couple Walgreen's that day I found the Master Chef on Clearance & not once did I see any of these figs...somebody must already cleaned em out....I liked these figs too...I'm going out of town for the weekend so I'll have to stop & use the baffroom some time....thank god for smart phones at least I can look up & see if they're any Targets or Walgreens....I did see the Magic figs at Ross as well...I passed on them....I've been on a spending spree the last 2 weeks & its probably going to cool off once I find at least 3 more figs that I'm looking for....Walmart Marvel Legends & the Punisher....

I think I finally spotted the whole wave for this line, great looking figs but I passed & I don't know why...great potential for custom. I think Walgreen's either sold out of them or they cleared out the dead wood because I've seen the figs at regular price again....I saw them get as low as $3.50 to $5...great looking figs but I had to draw the line...I'm on my way out of town so maybe I'll take another look....

Hey Hey....had to go out of town last week...at least 2 other states to hunt up some lil plastic men & robots...I got very lucky cause these last few weeks have been brutal....at the Terget in Flagstaff I was able to score the Ahsoka fig for $14....she must have been waiting for me cause she was the last one that I could spot....Farther on up the road in Colorado, at another Target they had their figs clearanced down to $10

IMG_20160902_164051_zpsgahxgypn.jpg

The Target in Colorado had at least 12 figs on CC for $10 apiece....Old Man Han, Snow & Flame Troopers, Guavian Enforcer, Pilot Poe, Finn & last but not least 3 second Tom (Constable Zuvio...really Hasbro? Really?????? where the fuggg is C3PO? SMDH)....oh Hasslebro when will you learn????

IMG_20160902_164153_zpsq127xrik.jpg

With Hastings going out of business, I picked up a pile of 18 CDs (11 new & 7 used), 26 TPBs & a pair of LEGO SW Microfighters, the LEGO Carbon Freeze Chamber & a Dr. Who 5" figure 3-pack (4th Doctor, D84 & dying Master) for a grand total of $232. The trades & used CDs were 60% off & then an extra 20% off, everything else 40% off. Receipt listed savings was just shy of $600. Hate to see them go, but damn am I cleaning up on cheap stuff.

Nice buy on the X-wing AtROSSitus...for $25 I might have even picked one up.....& nice haul JC ^...I've been to 2 Hastings 2x & they were already cleaned out.....the Marvel Select figs were pretty much the same price after their "discount"......They had some good Graphic Novels at one Hastings but I was broke due to buying other toyz.....they did have some Marvel Legends but those were bout $17 after discount.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hastings at 50-70% off now. Had the extra 20% off comics & trades, unadvertised, again on Sunday. 12 more trades, 15 individual comic issues, Buffy, Willow, Spike, Angel & Gentleman from the ReAction Buffy line and Owen Hart of Gold BD for $66.60 total. Might be my last trip as I won't get back to there until mid-October.

I wanted to get those for my Joes, but couldn't stand the pricetag... what did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Your in a different Zipcode....they're plum out around my area but maybe you can find this near you?....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=45305356&cp=2255956.2273442.3999911.13339982&parentPage=family