2014 G.I. Joe Convention 3.75" Boxset Figure Reveal - Arbco Industries Technician: Cobra Lab-Rats

The Wire

With all the good figures that the club has been turning out, I'm a little surprised that this one just doesn't really do anything for me. I would think that with it being the first figure shown for this years Convention set that they would want to really show us what they can do. Oh well. I'm sure we'll see better within the coming weeks.

It's too obviously cobra commander and the hat sticking out of the hood makes him look less professional and more breaking bad. The Arbco name is a great touch, hurt by the obvious cobra symbol beneath it (not very in disguise that way ?) Those arms and labcoat are a great combo for the figure though, or a good mindbender. I think if the club just recolored the blue underneath to teal or a green to match either scapel or their Cesspool it would go a long way to helping out the figure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE