What if Disney.......

Lady Jaye

did the best thing ever and edited out the crappy and pointless changes to to the OT, and fixed the Prequels so that they match the Original Trilogy instead of the other way around?? That to me would be the greatest thing ever for Star Wars!!!!

Some changes I would like taken out:

- Boba Fett gets back original voice

- Sebastian Shaw's ghost restored

- Sarlacc Pit gets the Little Shop of Horrors plant removed!!

- Greedo doesn't shoot first, Han doesn't slide.

- Jabba scene removed completely!

- Dance number and new band members removed.

- original Sy Snoodles restored.

Changes to the "prequels":

- Remove as much Jar Jar as possible from Episode 1.

- Extend if possible fight scenes between Maul and Jedi.

- Change Aayla's death, she dies like a mook!

- Same with Kit Fisto and horn head, they die like chumps!!

- Extend Order 66

did the best thing ever and edited out the crappy and pointless changes to to the OT, and fixed the Prequels so that they match the Original Trilogy instead of the other way around?? That to me would be the greatest thing ever for Star Wars!!!!

Some changes I would like taken out:

- Boba Fett gets back original voice

- Sebastian Shaw's ghost restored

- Sarlacc Pit gets the Little Shop of Horrors plant removed!!

- Greedo doesn't shoot first, Han doesn't slide.

- Jabba scene removed completely!

- Dance number and new band members removed.

- original Sy Snoodles restored.

So in other words, put the original VHSs onto Blu-Ray. Yep, I'm good with that. They'd get my money for sure.

Changes to the "prequels":

- Change Aayla's death, she dies like a mook!

- Same with Kit Fisto and horn head, they die like chumps!!

That's because they ARE mooks and chumps. Much like the Fetts, the Jedi in the prequels, including Yoda and Mace Windu, and Liam Neeson, are all just the same, stoic characters with a different cool look to them.

It would take a complete reboot to "fix" the prequels. May as well not even try.

So in other words, put the original VHSs onto Blu-Ray. Yep, I'm good with that. They'd get my money for sure.

I would buy that in a heartbeat too!! But some of the cosmetic changes, such as clean up of matte lines, or added X-Wings at the Battle of Yavin are nice and don't take away from the story or alter it.

Wheeljack, that whole scene may have been intended, but it doesn't fit!! It was best left on the cutting room floor!! Especially the part where Boba Fett is introduced even earlier and looks at the camera!!! Ughh

I would buy that in a heartbeat too!! But some of the cosmetic changes, such as clean up of matte lines, or added X-Wings at the Battle of Yavin are nice and don't take away from the story or alter it.

Wheeljack, that whole scene may have been intended, but it doesn't fit!! It was best left on the cutting room floor!! Especially the part where Boba Fett is introduced even earlier and looks at the camera!!! Ughh

It does as I said he had to leave it out because he ran of time and money to do the FX.I seen it in the comics before I ever seen the movie back in the late 70's.