Nike Calvin Johnson Megatron shoe collection

SKYWARP

how much was the "Regular Price" before ebay? Those are definitely different.....kinda cool if you dig the purple haze of the Decepticons. I'm sure if I had em I prolly wouldn't wear them, just keep on hand to ooh & aaah at occasionally. Maybe wear them to my wedding or birthday occasion.....

how much was the "Regular Price" before ebay? Those are definitely different.....kinda cool if you dig the purple haze of the Decepticons. I'm sure if I had em I prolly wouldn't wear them, just keep on hand to ooh & aaah at occasionally. Maybe wear them to my wedding or birthday occasion.....

One of the ebay auctions has a picture of the receipt for some reason which has the price at $550.

One of the ebay auctions has a picture of the receipt for some reason which has the price at $550.

the $550 is the limited CJ81 Megatron pack which includes the Megatron figure, the CJ81 Trainer max and cleats and the SC II, the shoes were released everywhere online with the CJ81 Trainers with the figure retailing for $120 and the SC II retailing for $130, there's also a complete collection of accessories with a snapback $32, hoodie $85, and 2 different megatron shirts $32 each. I have every intention of getting the CJ81 trainers w/ figure and the clothing Friday on payday for me this is a dream come true being a transfan and sneakerhead, I wish I could go back to '09 and get the other nike megatron shoes, one other thing to note is this is Calvin Johnson's 2nd Megatron colab pack, though last year there was no figure and the decepticon symbol left a lot to be desired, but this time the colab is on point @firedevil@

megatron_Box_Trio_figure_25280.jpg

megatron_purple_box_trio_figure_25275.jpg

here's 2 pics of the $550 CJ81 Megatron Rises pack from nike insider

Nike-CJ81-Collection-Inspired-by-Megatron-04-630x472.jpeg

this was last yr's pack found pic on highsnobiety.com

Megatron_DoubleFeature.jpg the clothing for this yrs colab pic from kicksusa.com I had totally forgot about the $30 beanie also I believe those socks are regular football elite socks with no decepticon logo and the purple red basketball elite socks match better

tumblr_mwtwn4vDGo1qzw633o1_500.jpg

this is the snapback for this collection the hat and both shoes are 3m reflective to light pic from majordc.com

and that is the whole Calvin "Megatron" Johnson collection for the last 2yrs but they're are 3 other nike/tf colab shoes that were released in "09 and are expensive, if I haven't broken any rules posting these pics then i'll find pics of them and post those 3 shoes as well which are also pretty cool

Well I guess I'm glad some people seem to like this set. Definitely not for me.

AA its horrible to be a fan of both and try to talk about it, the shoe people think your crazy and that we should donate the toy @loll@ and then all the Tfans think the shoes are to expensive when in actuality these shoes are cheap when compared to Kobe's, Lebron's, and Jordan retros. So it's an interesting concept but me personally think that the nike's big 3 should do transformer ver. with the shoe boxes that they used from the nike x transformers colab for the shoe release for TF2