What are your preferred ways to sell you figures off to are?

EvilHayato

Im sure I probably made a similar topic about this before but I'm curious to see what you all might recommend selling your figures at. I've been needing to condense my figure collection down as sometime soon I will be mobile and cant handle most of what I have and extra money would help. So I was wondering what everyones preferred way of selling and hell even buying opened/MOC figures from? I have alot of mostly opened and some MOC figures I'd like to sell off and was wondering which you all had the most success with.

See if there are any local toy shows in your area. That's how I did it at first, one big bang for your buck. You can try craigslist, but some people on there think their old nasty Spawn and He-Man-ish PotF2 1997 Star Wars figures are worth too much, lol. I still think your best bet is ebay, some on some message boards are selling on Amazon, but I've never done that. I've always had luck on the message boards for loose figures though, you don't get ebay prices, but sometimes that is better, as you're helping out a fellow collector you "know" and giving your figures a good home.

Thanks guys for your response! Ive been leaning more towards ebay for a while now and wanted to gauge other collectors successes as well as where the best place they prefer to buy used/moc from other collectors. I dont think I would try on here as i never seem to see many replies and would be an even bigger gamble. I figured since its getting close to the holidays ebay will probably be my best bet.

How does selling to BBTS work? Do they charge you like they do on ebay? can you sell in lots? what are their restrictions? Never heard of selling to BBTS but I have noticed when im looking at figures on there, there are some that look like they are used and was always wondering about that.

How does selling to BBTS work? Do they charge you like they do on ebay? can you sell in lots? what are their restrictions? Never heard of selling to BBTS but I have noticed when im looking at figures on there, there are some that look like they are used and was always wondering about that.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/content.aspx?content=2

Here you go... I see they are no longer buying loose figures though...

http://www.bigbadtoy....aspx?content=2

Here you go... I see they are no longer buying loose figures though...

Ahhh that makes it harder for me then. Majority of the figures Im trying to sell are mostly loose. It was always pretty rare when I would keep my figures in package.

• 2 weeks later...