Days of Future Past trailer is up!

yojoebro82

shocker... Fox makes another Marvel movie with TERRIBLE looking characters.

actually, there has yet to be a FOX comic movie with a good looking character.

• 1 month later...

Quicksilver:

https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/quicksilver-makeover-inspires--x-men--nerd-rage-204009259.html

(I have a feeling I know what the response will be...)

I don't even know what to say...

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=266&itemid=17278

Quicksilver in AoU...

I know, guys...Im upset about wasted screen time on Hawkeye as well.

It does look very promising.

I hope this film helps to right the ship of X-Men movies. By that I mean I want to see them go back to being set in the present day with a full cast of main characters (including Cyclops and Professor X). Of course, I just read that Age of Apocalypse will be set in the 80s(?) Only one out of the last five X-Men movies set in the present day. You really did a number on 'em, Bret Ratner.

• 3 weeks later...

Channing Tatum has been in talks about playing Gambit.

http://www.hitfix.com/news/channing-tatum-says-hes-talked-gambit-with-long-time-x-men-producer

I knew this guy would make his way into SOME comic book movie some how. I don't hate him as much as others seem to...I didn't mind the other guy that played Gambit in Wolverine either, though.

One thing I'd really like to see is the Gambit/Rogue soap opera in the movies. It was always part of the storyline when I read X_Men in the 90s as well as in the 90s cartoon. It's a solid part of X-Men history. Plus the women would dig it.

Channing Tatum has been in talks about playing Gambit.

http://www.hitfix.co...-x-men-producer

I knew this guy would make his way into SOME comic book movie some how. I don't hate him as much as others seem to...I didn't mind the other guy that played Gambit in Wolverine either, though.

One thing I'd really like to see is the Gambit/Rogue soap opera in the movies. It was always part of the storyline when I read X_Men in the 90s as well as in the 90s cartoon. It's a solid part of X-Men history. Plus the women would dig it.

You really need Rogue if you are using Gambit otherwise his character is not that interesting and Channing Tatum already ruined Duke so he has experience with preexisting characters.

• 1 month later...

Saw DOFP today...Try to stay spoiler free at this point.

It was okay, not bad...but nowhere close to X-2 for me.

They've got the chronology all in order...Wolverine Origins never happened? a few characters back in the mix, and license to go in new directions...But it just feels like this is a desperate move, end credits teaser and all, to bring the Disney/Marvel gameplan to Fox.

Quicksilver was a highlight. Not a huge part, but quite effectively used...one of the best X-sequences since Nightcrawler's white house attack. For as much as fans bitched about his costume, the character was a great deal of fun and well performed. I am pretty sure I don't even need to see the character's outing in the Avengers now...this kid was entertaining, and I had enough of Aaron Taylor Johnson in "Godzilla": BLOCK OF WOOD.

Hey, guys...what was Kennedy's mutant power? Im assuming it's something like Bishop's, but instead of using energy it's the redirection of STDs.

Saw DOFP today...Try to stay spoiler free at this point.

It was okay, not bad...but nowhere close to X-2 for me.

They've got the chronology all in order...Wolverine Origins never happened? a few characters back in the mix, and license to go in new directions...But it just feels like this is a desperate move, end credits teaser and all, to bring the Disney/Marvel gameplan to Fox.

Quicksilver was a highlight. Not a huge part, but quite effectively used...one of the best X-sequences since Nightcrawler's white house attack. For as much as fans bitched about his costume, the character was a great deal of fun and well performed. I am pretty sure I don't even need to see the character's outing in the Avengers now...this kid was entertaining, and I had enough of Aaron Taylor Johnson in "Godzilla": BLOCK OF WOOD.

Gonna try to see it today. I wanted to go days ago but Memorial Weekend activities got in the way.

Glad to hear Quicksilver was used well. At this point, fanboys complaining about costume changes is all "blah, blah, blah, blah" to me. Some of them are still learning not to judge a book by it's cover...

I'm also excited about the characters that are "back in the mix". I dug a bit too far a couple days ago and I think I spoiled it for myself as to who they are, but it was a happy spoiler. If this movie serves no other purpose than to "right the ship", I'll be happy. X-Men is my favorite super hero team. The current comics are unreadable so I'd really happy to see them knock it out of the park with the movies.

Looking forward to seeing this.