Did Hasbro killed MU

JLA

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did Hasbro killed MU

• Yes
    • No

Well it's look like that way because I used to be an fan of MU 3/4 figures, but now Hasbro have killed the line for good in favor of Marvel Legend, and the crappy 3/4 5 POA. Just like the IM3 figures didn't sell well and I see a lot of them on the pegs, ever the 5 POA SW figures are selling too. It seem that Hasbro doesn't care for 3/4 figures anymore. I will be getting the last of the MU figures, and after this I will stop. 5 POA is so 19809's and ever most kids don't play with figures like these. Is Hasbro screwing the MU fans but I think so.

I think more like MU ran it's course. Yeah, the last few waves could have been distributed better, but I'm sure that has to do with declining sales and stores not ordering as much or wanting as much anymore and gearing more towards the movie figures. Even though the line "died", you have to admit, it did have one heck of a "life"

Here at the local Walfarts they've definitely restocked the 3packs.....I've seen more GOU, Classic Avengers, Fantastic 3 restocks......but yes the line is prolly near the end....I woulda prolly bought more but the inconsistencies in the QA of the figs just turned me off + the price alone was a killer, I didn't mind paying that price for the bigger cooler figs i.e. WWHulk, Red Hulk but figs like spider man that were done to death were all passes for me.....

I think more like MU ran it's course.

agreed. MU surpassed ML in their relatively short life span. pretty impressive run i'd say.

I guess what were trying to say is that VIDEO killed the...oh wait wrong discussion......MU was not only killed but murdered by Colonel Mustard in the Toy Aisle, w/the scanning gun.......@ray@