Cap movie legends

Today at one Walmart they had two Stormtroopers and a AIM and Hydra soldier. It was weird to see. I guess restocks are happening. Left them all.

I would have bought both the AIM and the Hydra.

I have my fill of AIM and Hydra. At twenty bucks a pop it's really easy to pass on them.

True...the price is restrictive for army building.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me there are no miracles! I just found not one, but TWO Black Widows in the wild. At my local Walmart no less. I know the lines been out for quite a while now, but that's still tantamount to finding Big Foot in your bathroom.

Don't tell me there are no miracles! I just found not one, but TWO Black Widows in the wild. At my local Walmart no less. I know the lines been out for quite a while now, but that's still tantamount to finding Big Foot in your bathroom.

Very nice!

Very nice!

Sure. Just think how nice it would've been if I hadn't bought one off Ebay a few months back.

Very nice!

Sure. Just think how nice it would've been if I hadn't bought one off Ebay a few months back.

Sorry...I guess you could build another Mandroid then?

Anyway, I got lucky and found a widow myself at Toys R Us yesterday!

Very nice!

Seriously, this was good news. It's like a reminder that if you look hard enough and long enough, you WILL eventually find that Rocket Raccoon or Black Widow, or whatever the next Scalper-Baby is.

Very nice!

Seriously, this was good news. It's like a reminder that if you look hard enough and long enough, you WILL eventually find that Rocket Raccoon or Black Widow, or whatever the next Scalper-Baby is.

The only figure I haven't found on the pegs has been the Black Cat.

Very nice!

The only figure I haven't found on the pegs has been the Black Cat.

Scratch that....found a Black Cat today!

That movie Black Widow is becoming down-right readily available. You can find her on ebay loose for twenty-something shipped.

I have a feeling that three pack with Cap, Ms. Marvel and Radioactive Man are going to be clearance, Clarence by the end of the holiday season. Target back end caps are filled with them. Nice figures but we may have reached the price point were even the collectors aren't going to shell out for figures they don't want just to get one that they do.

I'm sure well see some marked down but I think most people will scoop them up at 1st markdown....then they'll be littering ebay....I just hope the 3 pack doesn't litter Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls stores for 15 buxx......I spotted some AIM & HYDRA (21.99) trooper the weekend before last at TRU.....this week mostly pegwarmers...I kinda hoped there would be sale on ML's but I didn't see anything that made a deep discount yet...I have seen healthy restock of Spiderman & GotG & Caps so if anyone else waited there's still time to collect those lines but I've seen 0 BAF Jubilee since a month ago....

I have managed to get everything except the X-Men figures on the pegs.

I haven't seen any BAF Jubilee Waves since 2 months ago.....maybe China is sending more I dunno.....at this point I'm passing on them