Cap movie legends

Scooooooooooorrrrreeeee!

Found Black Widow yesterday on an early morning Walmart run on the way to work. She was the only one amongst a pile of Winter Soldiers and Caps. I was happy the rest of the day.

Equally satisfying is knowing that I'm done going to stores for a while. Yeah, I know Stormtrooper is out now as well but I'm drained. If he pops up on a grocery run I'll snag him, otherwise I'm giving it a rest and enjoying my complete Avengers movie team.

2014-04-09215859_zpsa41655f9.jpg

The Mandroid is very cool too...even if mine has no head.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scooooooooooorrrrreeeee!

Found Black Widow yesterday on an early morning Walmart run on the way to work. She was the only one amongst a pile of Winter Soldiers and Caps. I was happy the rest of the day.

Equally satisfying is knowing that I'm done going to stores for a while. Yeah, I know Stormtrooper is out now as well but I'm drained. If he pops up on a grocery run I'll snag him, otherwise I'm giving it a rest and enjoying my complete Avengers movie team.

2014-04-09215859_zpsa41655f9.jpg

The Mandroid is very cool too...even if mine has no head.

I made a run to Target last night after finding A. that Cap Legends were on sale, and B. the Target site said my closest store had Black Widow in stock. Needless to say, no Widow though they had done a restock that allowed me to walk away with a slightly cheaper Winter Soldier. I'll keep checking Wally-World.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So does anyone know if the cap legends wave 2 are still considered to be "active," and the possibility of showing up at any stores? I thought they were done, but yesterday I checked out one local WM to find big restock of WS and Stealth caps, but no BW. There were even 1 each RS and BZ. But after checking the other 2 WM's, same ole' nothin! I am just wondering if I need to save up for ebay at this point. Im really disapointed with the availability issues of this wave. :-\

So does anyone know if the cap legends wave 2 are still considered to be "active," and the possibility of showing up at any stores? I thought they were done, but yesterday I checked out one local WM to find big restock of WS and Stealth caps, but no BW. There were even 1 each RS and BZ. But after checking the other 2 WM's, same ole' nothin! I am just wondering if I need to save up for ebay at this point. Im really disapointed with the availability issues of this wave. :-\

I don't know how "active" they are, but series 2 just showed up at my local Wally-World this week. Still no Black Widow though.

The did a Wave 2 Revision 1 of the Cap Movie Legends figures. That's what's hitting the stores now. My distributor is #3 or #4 on the list, just behind the large chain stores so I should be getting mine in shortly too. Plus the Guardians of the Galaxy Figures, according to my rep. Glad I ordered more than I thought I should, want some of these for my collection too!

Edited to add the following:

From my Distributor:

Get ready for action with the Captain America Marvel Legends Action Figures Wave 2 Revision 1 Case! Spanning the history of the comics plus the movies, this case of 8 individually packaged 6-inch scale action figures includes pieces to build Mandroid!Case includes 8 individually packaged figures:

2x Captain America

2x Black Widow

2x Winter Soldier

2x CA MARVEL NOW CAPTAIN AMERICA

Edited by BYMToys

I'll throw in my two cents and say I did just find Black Widow in the wild for only the second time just a few days ago before this thread was resurrected. If I'd have seen this sooner I'd have probably grabbed her for you but I'm sure she's gone now.

I agree, but they have tried to fix that for once. I have seen her case several times now at WM. So keep checking those, especially pallets! Its how I grabbed another for a friend a few days back.

Draven

• 2 weeks later...

If GOTG pushes out the last waves of Caps that are supposedly showing up, then in a few months I'm sure the remainders will start showing up at Ross & TJMaxx's......I still wanted a few more AIM & Hydra Soldiers & another Black Widow just for the Torso...but I don't want to pay an arm & leg for it....I'm on the fence w/GOTG, I'm definitely in w/the Movie but I'm not sure about the figs....I dig a few of them but not sold on the whole line....

Guess tj max and ross will be my last hope. I was so tempted to buy one from ebay, but I resisted.

6 inch figures are the main focus in my collection, so I pretty much have to buy the GOTG. I saw some today, and they look good to me.

I checked out a Puerto Rican Walmart while I was on my honeymoon just because I think it's the only place there that sold action figures. Turns out fanboy buying habits are the same there as in the states. A whole lot of Caps, Winter Soldiers, Red Skulls and Zemos....no Black Widows.