Cap movie legends

Belmont13

I'd say her likeness is no better or worse than any other 6" movie figure. To me it does the job just fine...speaking without actually owning one, of course. If this was a $200 premium format doll I'd expect more. If her legs got closer together, she'd have less surface area to stand on and fall over anyway.

This thread made me remember I had a dream about this figure last night. No lie. I found TWO at K-Mart on clearance for $7 each! There was another dude in the ails who I was sure was a collector but he passed both of them over......then I woke up. Pretty uneventful.

lol, I had dreams like that with older hard to find Marvel Legends, having her on hand I have to say her likeness is good enough and the Avengers head looks better on the figure. Hang in there you'll get yours remember that the movie hasn't even come out yet, there's no new legends until the GOTG line and those don't come out until August so Hasbro has to have something shipping in between and I'm thinking more of these.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it is Scarjo...

These women figures are built with strange, wide stances as well. If she cant keep her legs together, we cant pose her like the movie poster

widow1f-1-web.jpg

I suspect Photoshop on that poster, and not just with the colors and the lighting. I think Scarjo is pretty good looking but that waistline looks like it was edited down pretty good.

Black Widow's likeness to scarjo depends on who you ask some people say it's very accurate others say it doesn't look like her it doesn't help that some of the figures can have the eyes painted badly making her lazy eyed. As for the poster pose well....

temporary-4.jpg

Whose guns are those?... Those molded guns sure is bothersome...

The guns are Hit Monkey's, I had a spare Hyperion so I gave the guns to Black Widow. I agree about the molded guns they are one of the things that bother me about the figure.

Thanks man... I guess I go pick up that figure for the guns...

You should, man it's a pretty good figure. Also this thread needs more pics

temporary-2.jpg

Well, it is Scarjo...

These women figures are built with strange, wide stances as well. If she cant keep her legs together, we cant pose her like the movie poster

widow1f-1-web.jpg

I suspect Photoshop on that poster, and not just with the colors and the lighting. I think Scarjo is pretty good looking but that waistline looks like it was edited down pretty good.

well, in this case, I wanted to say more about keeping legs together, but ive been repeatedly warned that this is a family friendly forum

The guns are Hit Monkey's, I had a spare Hyperion so I gave the guns to Black Widow. I agree about the molded guns they are one of the things that bother me about the figure.

Thanks man... I guess I go pick up that figure for the guns...

Ditto

http://marvelousnews...20&itemid=16772

BW face sculpt looks weird...

Well, it is Scarjo...

widow1f-1-web.jpg

well, in this case, I wanted to say more about keeping legs together, but ive been repeatedly warned that this is a family friendly forum

@haha@ @haha@ @haha@

So when the hell did she become available on HTS?... Must have been while I was asleep...

About 9AM EST. She was sold out before 9:30 AM EST.

Managed to snag her, Winter Soldier, and Hyperion, Wasp, Grim Reaper, and Hulk from the Marvel Universe rebranding. Used a code for 20% off and free shipping for all of it.

May not ship until the end of the month, but a good haul today, nonetheless.

So when the hell did she become available on HTS?... Must have been while I was asleep...

About 9AM EST. She was sold out before 9:30 AM EST.

Managed to snag her, Winter Soldier, and Hyperion, Wasp, Grim Reaper, and Hulk from the Marvel Universe rebranding. Used a code for 20% off and free shipping for all of it.

May not ship until the end of the month, but a good haul today, nonetheless.

I was driving to work... Damnit...

My buddy sent me a text, when I checked, she was sold out. :( I just want the torso piece too darnit! I hope those new case assortments do come out, I might just order those and be done with it.

I may have been seeing things but it was up again at about 5:57 pm. I took a quick look back on this message board again to check and see what that 20% off code was, seconds later, it was gone again.

You become numb to the pain after a while..... @drink@

I have seen Black widow at least 3 different times between Walamrt, TRU(which for some dumbass reason they dropped the Cap Legends figures) and Target. I have a few friends that are looking for her as for me I am really not interested. Though I don't agree with Scar-Jo in things she is dang hot.

Scooooooooooorrrrreeeee!

Found Black Widow yesterday on an early morning Walmart run on the way to work. She was the only one amongst a pile of Winter Soldiers and Caps. I was happy the rest of the day.

Equally satisfying is knowing that I'm done going to stores for a while. Yeah, I know Stormtrooper is out now as well but I'm drained. If he pops up on a grocery run I'll snag him, otherwise I'm giving it a rest and enjoying my complete Avengers movie team.

2014-04-09215859_zpsa41655f9.jpg

The Mandroid is very cool too...even if mine has no head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So does anyone know if the cap legends wave 2 are still considered to be "active," and the possibility of showing up at any stores? I thought they were done, but yesterday I checked out one local WM to find big restock of WS and Stealth caps, but no BW. There were even 1 each RS and BZ. But after checking the other 2 WM's, same ole' nothin! I am just wondering if I need to save up for ebay at this point. Im really disapointed with the availability issues of this wave. :-\