Cap movie legends

Belmont13

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to 4 Targets over the last 2 days spotted 4 Caps at all stores, they're the Pegwarmers Dejour.....I did spot one Baron Zemo & 1x AIM Trooper & 1X Hydra soldier..this was at a target wayyyyyyy out on the outskirts....so I don't think anyone wanted to pay $20 for an Eraserhead....or Green Guy.....the Redshirt at checkout did inquire about what I was buying, I opened my big mouth & said these guys are a pain to find...I guess these are flying off the shelves cause he was wondering about the big fuss.....I heard him remark, I should sell these things....Crom I hope not....I cringe at seeing these guys up on Evilbay for $40....that sux out loud....

Went to 4 Targets over the last 2 days spotted 4 Caps at all stores, they're the Pegwarmers Dejour.....I did spot one Baron Zemo & 1x AIM Trooper & 1X Hydra soldier..this was at a target wayyyyyyy out on the outskirts....so I don't think anyone wanted to pay $20 for an Eraserhead....or Green Guy.....the Redshirt at checkout did inquire about what I was buying, I opened my big mouth & said these guys are a pain to find...I guess these are flying off the shelves cause he was wondering about the big fuss.....I heard him remark, I should sell these things....Crom I hope not....I cringe at seeing these guys up on Evilbay for $40....that sux out loud....

Hate that. my bro in law works at target but the store is a low traffic store and only gets 3 shipments a week. So they have had only one case of cap and spidey.

what I hate the most is calling and asking even with the dpci number they constantly have the in Stock Number wrong. One time they asked if I wanted one to hold and even though I knew they would put on hold the wrong toy I gave them the benefit of the doubt, sure enough 45 min drive and instead of an AIM soldier there was Baron staring me in the face at customer service. What's worse is when you tell them you have the code and they refused to take it and instead want you to describe the item. Man this crap is almost not worth it.

I guess the $5 price hike isn't deterring a lot of people from buying. No surprise.

Those two Caps, while good figures, are definitely peg warmers. If this was Mattel they'd point to this ONE figure as a reason they "can't afford" to sell figures at retail.

Hate that. my bro in law works at target but the store is a low traffic store and only gets 3 shipments a week. So they have had only one case of cap and spidey.

what I hate the most is calling and asking even with the dpci number they constantly have the in Stock Number wrong. One time they asked if I wanted one to hold and even though I knew they would put on hold the wrong toy I gave them the benefit of the doubt, sure enough 45 min drive and instead of an AIM soldier there was Baron staring me in the face at customer service. What's worse is when you tell them you have the code and they refused to take it and instead want you to describe the item. Man this crap is almost not worth it.

They like to see us fanguys squirm haha.....I call all over too sometimes the magic works sometimes it doesn't...they never offer to hold shiii for me at least TRU does that for dudes...I had to tell them I was looking for the Canary Yellow Eraserhead guy & the completely Green bug eyed fellow......they still treat me like an As$ over the phone.....while most of the older or "mature" employees genuinely seem concerned I can't find what I'm looking for or actually hunt stuff down in the back.....its usually the 20-somethings(nothing against you young-bloods that have your S together) that could give 2 greasy duce's whether I get what I'm hunting for.....seriously some of these younger nerds would prolly pass out if they didn't get their magick cards but Crom forbid an older dude is asking for a quick gun scan to see what they have onsite....the other day an employee wearing an Minion backpack was "helping" me....it took him all of 30 seconds to tell me to F-off gramps in his younger-ease....I don't know if he had ADD or was high or both...but I couldn't understand that young gangster redshirt.....I deciphered his young mans slang & figured out that they sell out quick & they don't know when more may be on way if ever(it was another of those geographical oddities, 2 weeks from everywhere).....when I asked about other Targets in the area who have stock (they can look that up on the pricing gun) his eyeballs went so far back into his skull for a second I thought they they were lost to the world....but he came back & made a 1/8th-as$ed attempt at looking at other stores for me.....they have 4 up the road was all I could make out....& he walked out my life forever....needless to say hunting these figs can be mere pain just beyond having to find the damn things but when you run into give-a-shii employees its that much more frustrating....that's why I quit frequenting Walmart so much but now Target seems like they don't want my $ too much these days either.....no wonder a lot you guys go online....sometimes its not worth the hassle....haha :P :P

They like to see us fanguys squirm haha.....I call all over too sometimes the magic works sometimes it doesn't...they never offer to hold shiii for me at least TRU does that for dudes...I had to tell them I was looking for the Canary Yellow Eraserhead guy & the completely Green bug eyed fellow......they still treat me like an As$ over the phone.....while most of the older or "mature" employees genuinely seem concerned I can't find what I'm looking for or actually hunt stuff down in the back.....its usually the 20-somethings(nothing against you young-bloods that have your S together) that could give 2 greasy duce's whether I get what I'm hunting for.....seriously some of these younger nerds would prolly pass out if they didn't get their magick cards but Crom forbid an older dude is asking for a quick gun scan to see what they have onsite....the other day an employee wearing an Minion backpack was "helping" me....it took him all of 30 seconds to tell me to F-off gramps in his younger-ease....I don't know if he had ADD or was high or both...but I couldn't understand that young gangster redshirt.....I deciphered his young mans slang & figured out that they sell out quick & they don't know when more may be on way if ever(it was another of those geographical oddities, 2 weeks from everywhere).....when I asked about other Targets in the area who have stock (they can look that up on the pricing gun) his eyeballs went so far back into his skull for a second I thought they they were lost to the world....but he came back & made a 1/8th-as$ed attempt at looking at other stores for me.....they have 4 up the road was all I could make out....& he walked out my life forever....needless to say hunting these figs can be mere pain just beyond having to find the damn things but when you run into give-a-shii employees its that much more frustrating....that's why I quit frequenting Walmart so much but now Target seems like they don't want my $ too much these days either.....no wonder a lot you guys go online....sometimes its not worth the hassle....haha :P :P

Oh so true. I get the worst employees ever. Untrained , lazy, with their heads in the sky. I used to work retail and even when I worked loss prevention I would still help people out and I knew what products people were talking about. I remember being I of the most stress less fun jobs I had. I would remember laughing when the young 20s would complain about work. My bro in law is pretty helpful and he's about 25. Don't know what's up with these guys but if I overhear 1 more hipster talking about their false bs story about why they got "stay gold" tattooed on them , I'm gonna laugh myself Dead like on "who framed Roger Rabbit" lol (no offense to those who have stay gold and did not have to make up some false tragic story)

I was actually surprised some of the Walmart's here had the lines on the shelves!.....I almost had to call the local news channels.....unfortunately they were bare except for Caps & Spideys.....way to go w/the great distribution Hasbro once again....they're in the beginning stages of resets here in some places cause their aisles look like S....its like there's no rhyme or reason to the stocking or placement...

I'm done looking for this at retail....time to just buy them online and pay the extra money.

Hold the line! Just keep checking the TRU, Walmart, and Hasbro sites for these to pop up. Then the only extra money would be shipping, or spend more than $50 for the free shipping. Heck, I even signed up for Kmart to send me an email when Black Widow comes in stock.

I'm done looking for this at retail....time to just buy them online and pay the extra money.

I feel your pain buy I'll give it till end of march, one of my walmart has a March 5th of cap legends and I just met a cool dude at TRU that told me I could call ask for him and he could hold stuff for me.

I stopped off at 4 Targets tonight after work.....the 1st one I got lucky & snagged up a Winter Soldier & Steve Rogers...no BW though but getting close.....they had the full wave at that one minus the Aim & Hydra soldiers.....at the other stores all they had was Caps galore....I don't think the stores here really have them in yet so its a slow burn on the hunt.....its okay I'm biding my time & enjoying it...

I stopped off at 4 Targets tonight after work.....the 1st one I got lucky & snagged up a Winter Soldier & Steve Rogers...no BW though but getting close.....they had the full wave at that one minus the Aim & Hydra soldiers.....at the other stores all they had was Caps galore....I don't think the stores here really have them in yet so its a slow burn on the hunt.....its okay I'm biding my time & enjoying it...

Man....Snow storm put a stop to my hunting today. I don't know if Saturday or Sunday will be much better.

Pretty amazing to look at Black Widow on ebay. Scalpers are hiking her price up to over 5 times retail and fanboys are bidding her up to ALMOST that amount. I can only assume they live in the darkest corner or the world, far from any Target or Walmart....you're not even going to take a CHANCE that you MIGHT see it at retail? Maybe Hasbro Toy Sop? Waiting MIGHT save you $80+. I'll never figure some people out, but that's OK. I'll just watch and be amazed.

Hey Dragon I want two BW's but only need one torso. So if you find two keep me in mind on a Widow and I would for the torso if I find two first.

Draven

That sounds great! I wouldn't mind having one Widow, but I am quite happy with my BW/Winter Soldier 2-pack Widow. I keep you posted on what I find.