Cap movie legends

Belmont13

http://marvelousnews...20&itemid=16772

BW face sculpt looks weird...

Alternate head? SWEET! One of my few misgivings about her was that she wouldn't have "Avengers" hair.

This is one of the few figures I want in 2014. I can't wait for this but I have mixed feelings because I already know how the hunt for this one is going to go. I'm already thinking I may have to offer up my Emma Frost or Black Cat if worse comes to worse. This one is a must have.

You'll be all right YJB, I'll try & snag you a BW if you can't find her....I'm everywhere for hunts....nothing is too impossible at retail unless it's trying to find an Night Viper or Retaliation Storm Shadow.... ND-yup she's not too fugly for radio but then again she's not the most popular gal in the bar, like you wouldn't wait till last call....but maybe midnight, to make your move to talk to her but you'd definitely have to have a few cold ones to drink her prettier....not shots mind you but just a few draws on special to limber up your courage.....I hope these take a few weeks to hit the shelves I'm trying to save for a trip to Graceland & I can't save any spending $ if I spend it all on lil plastic heroes & robots.....Well I need BW to complete my Mandroid so I'd think she'd be available....time will tell....893drinkers-thumb.gif

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be all right YJB, I'll try & snag you a BW if you can't find her....I'm everywhere for hunts....nothing is too impossible at retail unless it's trying to find an Night Viper or Retaliation Storm Shadow.... ND-yup she's not too fugly for radio but then again she's not the most popular gal in the bar, like you wouldn't wait till last call....but maybe midnight, to make your move to talk to her but you'd definitely have to have a few cold ones to drink her prettier....not shots mind you but just a few draws on special to limber up your courage.....I hope these take a few weeks to hit the shelves I'm trying to save for a trip to Graceland & I can't save any spending $ if I spend it all on lil plastic heroes & robots.....Well I need BW to complete my Mandroid so I'd think she'd be available....time will tell....893drinkers-thumb.gif

Thanks man. You can keep the Mandriod piece if you want! My movie Avengers need to be complete.

I'm fine with the head sculpt. This is a 6" figure, not a $200 premium format doll.

Well I stopped off at 2 Targets tonight after work & was able to snag up an AIM & Hydra Soldier.....I got lucky again...I'm done till the next waves come out I wanted 2 of the Aim & Hydra troops ($20) if they were $15 I would prolly troop build some more but 2 of each Aim & Hydra guy is expensive enough....I can't believe I found a full set on the pegs especially when they stocked this morning....I was antsy in my pantsy at work all day I wanted to leave early.....even the gridlock on the freeway was killin me....my girl was talking about her day but my hearing went selective & all I could do was anticipate hunting those figs haha....I wanted to buy more Aim & Hydra guys but seriously I'm hosting the Superbowl this week & my guests need something to eat besides Marvel guys....spidey.gifspidey.gif

crap... just realized I saw wave 2 CAP 3 weeks ago!

Stop your teasing! :mellow:

I swear . I saw him and was like . Man they have 3 different caps in one wave? He was the only one mixed in with some wave ones. That target was out of the way so I guess I'll have to make a return visit. I wonder if that means they also had spidey wave 2?

I swear . I saw him and was like . Man they have 3 different caps in one wave? He was the only one mixed in with some wave ones. That target was out of the way so I guess I'll have to make a return visit. I wonder if that means they also had spidey wave 2?

It's just that I know that that Cap will be the constant leftover of that wave, still dangling there while Winter Soldier and certainly Black Widow have been long gone. Not looking forward to seeing Cap hanging there on every one of my Black Widow hunts, telling me each time, "Too late" and laughing at me all the way out the door.

It's just that I know that that Cap will be the constant leftover of that wave, still dangling there while Winter Soldier and certainly Black Widow have been long gone. Not looking forward to seeing Cap hanging there on every one of my Black Widow hunts, telling me each time, "Too late" and laughing at me all the way out the door.

Lol I have the same fear. I read on marvelous that people are finding wave 2 CAP mixed in.

I can stop fretting about Black Widow. Just called my LCS and asked them to hold one for me. I'll have to pay $3 extra but it's OK. They got me my Emma Frost and I'm pretty confident they'll come through on her too. Can't wait!

I know what you mean I pre ordered Toxin for 5$ more than retail , just the thought of driving and calling targets everyday gives me a headache. I have a couple of comic shops but they don't carry marvel legends. I'd like to preordered black Widow and Spider girl but I haven't found a reasonable price from online.

Meijer is getting them too, saw the whole wave there, Army builders and all. $15 too!!!

Man I hope our "Fry's Marketplace" stores down here get these figs in....currently its one of the few places to buy Retaliation Joes & Marvel Universe & ML figs...they even carry Star wars Black series, so I'm holding out hope that they follow through & get some "infinite" figs & soon....

Tell me again why there is only one of each "army builders" In a case of 8??? But a bunch of Caps lol

Bad marketing?

I would troop build if it was feasible.

Yea I want 2 more AIM guys but to high online and one per box, Also found out my local Target that has always been hostile to collectors is pulling some shenanigans. They had about 9 WW2 caps and marvel now caps. I'm guessing a worker/leader puts in the extra orders like 3 cases and then pulls the figs and ebays them. Crazy cuz i was there 2 days before and they had nothing I come back 2 days later and 9 peg warmers. They had more in the back and the worker said it was more ww2 caps lol. I'll never go Shopping at that Target again.

I haven't found anything but a few Caps here and there.

So much for the Mattel "theory" that $20 6in figures don't sell....

I know huh, I get the feeling that these won't be around that long. I think we will see about 4 months of a few cases then nothing. All the popular toys seem to be on a limited run. Not like the old days. I think no one wants to take a risk of making to much. They should do a best of case with the most popular figs and the unreleased stuff like blade and Rouge. The whole case would fly off the shelf.

Could you imagine a case with blade, sentry, moonstruck, black cat , black widow, aim , hydra l, spidergirl, Rouge , and white queen?

I know huh, I get the feeling that these won't be around that long. I think we will see about 4 months of a few cases then nothing. All the popular toys seem to be on a limited run. Not like the old days. I think no one wants to take a risk of making to much. They should do a best of case with the most popular figs and the unreleased stuff like blade and Rouge. The whole case would fly off the shelf.

Could you imagine a case with blade, sentry, moonstruck, black cat , black widow, aim , hydra l, spidergirl, Rouge , and white queen?

I would just buy the case...

I would just buy the case...

So would I!