SPIDEY LEGENDS!

JoeRhyno

Kill Solo, just curious what was wrong with your Carnage? The legs on mine are kind of wobbly... Should have exchanged him when I had a chance. Hope I see Boomerang soon!

This is sorta related but one of my Hydra soldier has rubber legs....his hips seem really loose & wobbly but other than that all my other figs are solid....some of the joints are too tight but w/some TLC I've taken care of those...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill Solo, just curious what was wrong with your Carnage? The legs on mine are kind of wobbly... Should have exchanged him when I had a chance. Hope I see Boomerang soon!

The left leg, at the knee, was missing plastic at the peg. The plastic didn't envelop the whole peg. Yeah my first Carnage was how you describe yours. Real loose at the legs. My replacement Carnage is pretty tight everywhere.

Stopped at 4 Targets after work, the first one had Boomerang & but no sign of Spidergirl or Other Carnage...I left Booms behind as he has some paint issues on his face & his chest....but it was good to see him on the pegs & of course at the rest of the Targets all they had was Spideys & Superior Spideys Galore....but still they are slowly trickling out so I'm good for now I'll get them, we have a better chance now that Walmart is also carrying those figs as well as Kmart....I took back an Black Cat Tonight as I couldn't make a good trade for her....at least I got my money back...

1393045373[/url]' post='16808493']

Stopped at 4 Targets after work, the first one had Boomerang & but no sign of Spidergirl or Other Carnage...I left Booms behind as he has some paint issues on his face & his chest....but it was good to see him on the pegs & of course at the rest of the Targets all they had was Spideys & Superior Spideys Galore....but still they are slowly trickling out so I'm good for now I'll get them, we have a better chance now that Walmart is also carrying those figs as well as Kmart....I took back an Black Cat Tonight as I couldn't make a good trade for her....at least I got my money back...

good luck. Local Walmarts are resetting.yeah!

I have seen a bunch of these in stores.. but honestly, 20 bucks is too much for me for most of these guys. The only one I would be happy to pay 20 bucks for is Black Cat.

I have seen the Spidey, Electro, Superior Spiderman, and Beetle (never Black Cat or Cargnage.. and no Boomerang or Spidergirl).

I initially wanted Beetle, but they didn't give him the same paint apps that the prototypes had. He looks really cheap.

I don't care at all for the BAF Goblin.. so I guess I will just wait for a sale.

as for the Cap line, I got all of wave one back when they were 15 bucks still at Target right before Christmas. and it was also during a sale BOGO 50% off.. so that was a steal

I have seen a bunch of these in stores.. but honestly, 20 bucks is too much for me for most of these guys.

Hey, that's what I said. But nothing is more dangerous to a man's resolve than a little extra pocket money. So being in the middle of a lucrative freelance gig, and literally running into Black Cat's wherever I go, I finally said "screw it" and took the plunge. Of course, I can't very well collect Spider-Man's line without Cap's so I guess I'm back in.

BTW: I agree on the Incredible Hu. . . uh. . . Goblin, but my niece loves putting these together so what can I do?

As soon as you thought you were out, they keep pulling you back in!

Finally found some swaps! Scored Spidergirl and Boomerang at Target. No Toxin. Oh well those are the two I wanted most of the three. So now I just need Toxin and the Cap wave 2 and I will be caught up.

Draven

I'm striking out seen anything except Spideys and Caps. I'm holding out hope that it's still too early for the wave 2 stuff in my area.

I was at Walmart early this morning. They had the empty peg for 6" Cap figures and I took a shot and asked an employee if there were any in the back (I almost NEVER do this). He scanned it and came up empty. The sad thing is, just the THOUGHT of me hitting the jackpot with a fresh case was enough to put a smile on my face as I was walking out the door empty handed.

• 3 weeks later...

I was not planning on getting Carnage but after seeing him at two different stores on a road trip to my buddy's home town in Iowa, I decided to bite. I like him a lot more than I expected, he's pretty cool.

(BTW, Iowa Targets and Walmarts > Minnesota Targets and Walmarts)

same here. i have not seen anything other than spideys and caps. where the heck are all the other characters?!

Seems to have dried up round here too....not even that many Caps but plenty of Super & Unleaded Spideys on the shelves.....& nothing but cookie cutter responses....."next truck check back in a few days".....so that means check back on Monday, Tuesday, Wed, Thurs.....just keep checking everyday for the rest of our lives.....& maybe hasslebro will have a Black Widow for ya.....smh..how hard is it to know your customers....& they can't say well this line is for kids.....Bullshiiii this line is for mid-life fanguys & girls who are ravenous & nostalgia stricken....I see why some collectors just give up on the whole thing....when it feels like a drug problem....its prolly time to start collecting dust & bazooka joe comix :P :P

Stopped by the Wahmart down the street to pick up some stuff for dinner & ran across a full set of Spiderman wave 2....I was remarking to my Gf how hard it is to find another Carnage & she said "no its not I found another one the other day".....she called me & told me about it?? where was I during that conversation?? I wouldn't have minded having 2 of those guys....I have one already but he's a odd keeper of sorts I woulda pinned him on my wall in his box....oh well...spidey.gifspidey.gif

Stopped by the Wahmart down the street to pick up some stuff for dinner & ran across a full set of Spiderman wave 2....I was remarking to my Gf how hard it is to find another Carnage & she said "no its not I found another one the other day".....she called me & told me about it?? where was I during that conversation?? I wouldn't have minded having 2 of those guys....I have one already but he's a odd keeper of sorts I woulda pinned him on my wall in his box....oh well...spidey.gifspidey.gif

Nice.

Spider-Man figures are tricky for me. I have four different Spideys so I'm definitely good on him. If they made a Gwen Stacy figure to go along with my Kristen Dunst MJ, I'd be stoked! (yeah, yeah, I know there are plenty of Dunst haters....)