SPIDEY LEGENDS!

JoeRhyno

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Targets, Two Walmarts, a TRU and a K-Mart = 0 figures found.

See, told you.

Amen....didn't find anything but 4 Spideys everywhere I went....& you can prolly guess which spidey figs were pegwarming....great call Hasblow on the distribution.....you guys deserve an "Arctic Destro" award for outstanding achievement in the field of crapulence....spideyvenom.gifspideyvenom.gif

Nice Haul JR.....I'm gonna hit up some Tergets tomorrow after work to get some Vday Cards & see about some other figs....as I said before I hit up 4 Targets & 1 TRU over the weekend & didn't find squat except Spidey & Caps warming the pegs....no amazing friends or villains yet....kinda scary though seeing as how the first wave just barely came out a month ago & were already getting hit w/the 2nd wave....I didn't expect them to hit till at least summertime....cmon Tax return big poppa needs ya...

I'm gonna hit up some Tergets tomorrow after work

HA! AFTER work, you say? You're already too late. It seems there's people out there making hunting anything NOT Spider-Man their full time jobs. They ain't stopping for little things like "work". @loll@

I just hope you get to them before that one guy, GD. You know, the guy that will buy Boomerang and replace him with a Toy Biz Longshot and return it for a full refund.

I'm gonna hit up some Tergets tomorrow after work

HA! AFTER work, you say? You're already too late. It seems there's people out there making hunting anything NOT Spider-Man their full time jobs. They ain't stopping for little things like "work". @loll@

I just hope you get to them before that one guy, GD. You know, the guy that will buy Boomerang and replace him with a Toy Biz Longshot and return it for a full refund.

haha Yup gotcha, no I should be okay my Spidey Sense is telling me tomorrow will be a good day & I won't even have to use my AK & so forth....that cheeseas$ doesn't pull his shenanigans inside the city so I don't expect to see any repacks at the Target near my work....well see, sometimes when I let go of the anticipation & just enjoy the long slow hunt I usually come up w/what I need.....I'll let you guys know....

That wall mart app is worthless . I check it everyday and today I went to my local one to pick some stuff up and i found some wave 1 spidey even though it said not on store and that mygofer isn't working for me either. Looks it's back to the old school hunting, miles of driving to check stock and no reward lol

You give me hope JR, its a damn fine feeling to get off of a lonnnng day of work & find some goodness hanging from the pegs.....You know Clam as much as I hated the Electro fig from the getgo the lil guy has grown on me....he's not as bad as Klaw (which I don't own) or any of the other previous Spidermen from the earlier Hasblow Lines.....you know the Spidermin's with the giant heads....he's a fairly solid figure w/a little customization he could be something....ahhh GC there's nothing more rewarding & fuggen frustrating than Old School Hunting.....I love to hate it but when I find what I'm looking for; that $75 dollar gas trip was allll worth it.....I wished other stores carried NECA figs, my TRU's are horrible about keeping them in stock or at least some sort of regular rotation....I barely saw the last wave of Predators & now the other the day they had the Windrix set out but not an Original Alien to be had...like their prices but hate their stocking regularity....& the specialty comic shops always charge $6 more than TRU.....

You give me hope JR, its a damn fine feeling to get off of a lonnnng day of work & find some goodness hanging from the pegs.....You know Clam as much as I hated the Electro fig from the getgo the lil guy has grown on me....he's not as bad as Klaw (which I don't own) or any of the other previous Spidermen from the earlier Hasblow Lines.....you know the Spidermin's with the giant heads....he's a fairly solid figure w/a little customization he could be something....ahhh GC there's nothing more rewarding & fuggen frustrating than Old School Hunting.....I love to hate it but when I find what I'm looking for; that $75 dollar gas trip was allll worth it.....I wished other stores carried NECA figs, my TRU's are horrible about keeping them in stock or at least some sort of regular rotation....I barely saw the last wave of Predators & now the other the day they had the Windrix set out but not an Original Alien to be had...like their prices but hate their stocking regularity....& the specialty comic shops always charge $6 more than TRU.....

True. It's weird I don't get the sense that other people are calling the stores and I check ebay to see if anyone near me is selling them and no one is. But still I go to like 3 or 4 Targets and zip. Today I'm going to 2 targets a kmart and a TRU we'll see if I find anything. See I think the main problem is that they have one per case of the more popular figs and that they seem to get 2 cases a month. I saw that platinum star scream the other day at TRU it was 105 and try only got one in that they had at customer service, 105 man that is costly.

So yesterday a fellow collector texted me some pics about 7pm of the entire 2nd wave of spidey figs he just found at a target. It was too late for me to go so I set out this morn to hunt them down. 1 target, the good one, only had a boomer left hanging. Bought it, then went on to another target, and score! The whole wave. I really didnt expect to find these in my area of FL so soon. I mean I just bought the first wave only 2 weeks ago, at the same target I found wave 2 no less. So now its time to do it all over again for black widow.

Side note, the targets here also had the new TF deluxe wave out. Picked up starscream and scoop for now.

So yesterday a fellow collector texted me some pics about 7pm of the entire 2nd wave of spidey figs he just found at a target. It was too late for me to go so I set out this morn to hunt them down. 1 target, the good one, only had a boomer left hanging. Bought it, then went on to another target, and score! The whole wave. I really didnt expect to find these in my area of FL so soon. I mean I just bought the first wave only 2 weeks ago, at the same target I found wave 2 no less. So now its time to do it all over again for black widow.

Side note, the targets here also had the new TF deluxe wave out. Picked up starscream and scoop for now.

Lucky I remember when cali use get things fast.well tomorrow is Wednesday and most of stores get their deliveries in so wish me luck.

Yes!!! Found Toxin and Spidergirl at a high traffic scalper Target. Wasn't even on the hunt today. They were right on the front pegs, everything else was electro, and superior spiderman. Now I'll just have to hunt again when Black widow is released I'm my area. Should be around March or so.

Kill Solo, just curious what was wrong with your Carnage? The legs on mine are kind of wobbly... Should have exchanged him when I had a chance. Hope I see Boomerang soon!