SPIDEY LEGENDS!

JoeRhyno

GOD DAMMIT! And i just said that this would happen yesterday as I got boned on shipping for a lone Baron Zemo! @loll@

I got boned on shipping for Black Cat today. I was thinking I'd get a Zemo and Red Skull with her, save on shipping, then return the Zemo and Red Skull with the Target receipt I still have. But my cunning plan backfired because they're out of everything I want now. Oh well. It's really cold in MN now and I don't want to go out there and hunt. I'll see if I can recoup that shipping cost by selling the UGG torso.

And, Feat, if you want a cheaper alternative, my Toy Biz Black Cat is on ebay now :D

http://www.ebay.com/sch/yojoebro79/m.html?item=201016529400&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I missed out on the TRU release as I was busy trying to enter in my reward bucks I have like $15 but it wouldn't let me do that online, in the store they'll let me use all of em at once...anyways I was kinda bummed out on missing BC & Carnage but I know that I can find the rest on an easy hunt to Target....I stopped off at Target near my place & there they were just waiting for me & all for $15 apiece Crom!....while Black Cat was the only fig missing I was happy to snag up a Carnage & Beetle, I left Electro behind but I'll get him later after I budget my cash...he'll warm the pegs I feel....

My closest Target just reset and has both SM and Cap Legends out for $15 but it's the same story: no Hydra or AIM, no Black Cat or Carnage. But that's OK.

I really think that Amazing Spider-Man is a good Spidey figure. But how many Spidey figures does a guy need?

I really think that Amazing Spider-Man is a good Spidey figure. But how many Spidey figures does a guy need?

Hey look, if you're gonna bring logic into this, how many of ANY figure does a guy NEED?

I still have loyalty to my original Toy Biz Tobey movie Spidey. I think I like it better than any comic Spidey I have.

Wow. So one line is $5 more than another for.....what reason, exactly?

I can't figure out why the Spider-Man figs are $24.99. That's $10 difference from target.

It seems most TRU prices are a few bucks higher than Target or Walmart so this isn't that surprising....I'm just surprised they didn't take off w/it from the get go....anewaays tonight after work I was feeling luckier than Dirty Harry's punks....so I stopped off @ 2 Targets, 1st one nada 2nd one boom paydirt.....Black Cat was hanging there just waiting for me, so I picked her up & said they hell w/it & picked up Electro too, as its payday Friday woohoo.....my hunt is over & the pegs just started rolling w/these, I won't have to drive around & I didn't have to pay shipping charges or the TRU or Walmart Gouge or the Evilbay Skalp....now just hafta wait for Spiderwoman & I don't think I'm gonna get Boomerang.....he's not all that to me.....good luck hunters, these figs are still coming out so more should be on the way, the lil lady at the 1st Target was genuinely upset that didn't have what I was looking for but I told her I'm not worried they'll be much more coming.....took me about 4 Trips to find all of the Spidey line over 2 weeks at 4 different Targets.....not too bad

It seems most TRU prices are a few bucks higher than Target or Walmart so this isn't that surprising....I'm just surprised they didn't take off w/it from the get go....anewaays tonight after work I was feeling luckier than Dirty Harry's punks....so I stopped off @ 2 Targets, 1st one nada 2nd one boom paydirt.....Black Cat was hanging there just waiting for me, so I picked her up & said they hell w/it & picked up Electro too, as its payday Friday woohoo.....my hunt is over & the pegs just started rolling w/these, I won't have to drive around & I didn't have to pay shipping charges or the TRU or Walmart Gouge or the Evilbay Skalp....now just hafta wait for Spiderwoman & I don't think I'm gonna get Boomerang.....he's not all that to me.....good luck hunters, these figs are still coming out so more should be on the way, the lil lady at the 1st Target was genuinely upset that didn't have what I was looking for but I told her I'm not worried they'll be much more coming.....took me about 4 Trips to find all of the Spidey line over 2 weeks at 4 different Targets.....not too bad

We expected a few bucks but I think $10 is just ridiculous...

Target has started uping the prices to $19.99. Cap is soon to follow I am sure.

Draven

I called it :D

one of my local targets went up as well. anyone know if kmart is carrying? all my targets said that they will have more at the end of the month. did get a Red skull though.

So they are only showing up at TRU and Targets? Called a bunch of targets and they all said that they are no longer in the system. It seems that in the beginning of the month they shipped on box to a couple stores and now are having a tough time restocking, WTF hasbro? I even have my bro in law checking stores and not a thing, just Want Black Cat.

So they are only showing up at TRU and Targets? Called a bunch of targets and they all said that they are no longer in the system. It seems that in the beginning of the month they shipped on box to a couple stores and now are having a tough time restocking, WTF hasbro? I even have my bro in law checking stores and not a thing, just Want Black Cat.

I personally haven't seen them anywhere else...

Their gonna get more but they are sold out here too for now....whew that went quick I'm certain all they had at one of my hunting stores was one case?? I picked it over when they came out last week & that was all that was at that store, how's that for crappy planning.....or maybe that's all Hasslebro gave them, I dunno....buttt the prices did go up for Spidey figs to $20....thank god I found them quick cause I don't think they're worth $20 a piece that's pretty penny sorry guys who missed out for now....I think they'll clog the pegs till the boxstores pull their collective head's out of the their as$es & adjust the prices again.....

image.png

or maybe not....