SPIDEY LEGENDS!

JoeRhyno

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm burnt Yobro.....I'm burnt bad...I'm almost tired of chasing these figs already.....I only ever found 3 Cap figs at one Target the rest gave me the F-off when I ask them if their in the system....the release date hasn't been reached as of yet to my understanding....I know some employees told me they have to reset the aisles then the spice will flow.....but otherwise I'm tired of calling around & talking to clerks who could give an shiiii if I find what I'm looking for....I need to go back to collecting nose-goblins....that was always easier....& cheaper.....

The 2 targets by me in mid FL got in 1 case each of spidey and cap legends. Found 2 spideys at super target, then 1 beetle at the other store. A friend found left over Cap figs at both the day before. They were $14.99. Like everyone else, I really hope I find the rest of these...

I'm burnt Yobro.....I'm burnt bad...I'm almost tired of chasing these figs already.....I only ever found 3 Cap figs at one Target the rest gave me the F-off when I ask them if their in the system....the release date hasn't been reached as of yet to my understanding....I know some employees told me they have to reset the aisles then the spice will flow.....but otherwise I'm tired of calling around & talking to clerks who could give an shiiii if I find what I'm looking for....I need to go back to collecting nose-goblins....that was always easier....& cheaper.....

It's still early. I'll wait til Target resets to judge whether or not anyone has changed their ways with the crappy availability. Heck, I'm still not sure I NEED anything more from the Spidey or Cap waves anyway. If I stumble on a Black Cat I'll bite...

It's still early. I'll wait til Target resets to judge whether or not anyone has changed their ways with the crappy availability. Heck, I'm still not sure I NEED anything more from the Spidey or Cap waves anyway. If I stumble on a Black Cat I'll bite...

Carnage is also a good pickup assuming you are a fan of the character...

Walked into the local Target and plugged in the dcpi # and found the Spidey figures in stock. I found a nice stock lady to grab the case and snagged a set. I'm really glad I didn't buy a case online.

Walked into the local Target and plugged in the dcpi # and found the Spidey figures in stock. I found a nice stock lady to grab the case and snagged a set. I'm really glad I didn't buy a case online.

Boy I'm telling you guys...there must be something in the water everywhere else.....I have the most unhelpful bass-ackwards redshirts to ever not say "can I help you sir".....haha....I literally have 9 Targets on my side of the valley that are do-able driving wise....I've only had 2 employees actually get halfway concerned that I wanted to spend hard earned $ at their place of bidness......One young lady who did help but was kinda rude to me about getting me the last Capn' figs I was perusing for.....I'm affable & a jolly fat-man like Santa & always very respectful as I've worked retail before....I've worked at TRU, Hobby Lobby, Liquor Stores & Thrift Stores So I know the whole deal of "we don't have any on the shelves, let me go check in back right quick"....business savvy requires the extra attention to detailed customer service that will bring more customers that really cut our paychecks...but at some of these stores I couldn't throw my money at them to find shiiii...I waited at Customer Service at one Terget for 20 mins for a stockroom person to get off of break to look for some stuff, he came up front & plugged in some #s & said nope we don't have em, just after the customer service rep told me they have 8 of em in stock.....I know I'm getting all pissy over some toys but when you spend $ on gas driving around to stores who say they have product & then they treat you like a leper for asking for something they sell.....it kinda makes me want to go buy online just to avoid the hassle....but the boards are where we can vent & share of course....the upside is the true Jems in the crowds of Post-Teens & Twenty-somethings employees who can't be bothered about anything that isn't Xbox or Mtv related.....nice lil old lady at the last Terget went above & beyond & went in the back brought Amazing SM & Superior Sm (cool fig by the way.) She was very cool & mentioned that the figs were supposed to be out after new reset buttt she said why wait if I wanted them then I should be able to get em'......thanks lil lady wherever you are you made this hunter very happy in his 7 year old heart....& it doesn't matter much if you call a store ahead of time, some of them told me they had product in & I stopped in to see but either refused to sell them to me or lied to me about having it in the 1st place, I dunno which so if you do go down I would ask them if they actually have then in hand otherwise you might be out some gas $$......one place had 8 which is a whole case but couldn't find them anywhere in the store....haha I suggested they call someone in the back to 2 different employees but they wouldn't do it.....they just kinda scratched their heads & left me wondering & wandering in the aisle....I need a new hobby, my gf is beginning to wonder about me....22566-17.gif22566-17.gif22566-17.gif

Black Cat's only serious flaw (unless you can't get over the heels) is that her head can't move due to the hair sculpting. Otherwise it's one of the finest-sculpted female action figures in a long time (Though I've generally found Hasbro's stepped up in that department with the latest batches of Marvel Legends...not counting the Wolverine Emma. Carnage is cool and probably the best Legends-scale Carnage yet. Superior Spider-Man is a good representation of the character, and Beetle is a good modern update (though I'll look forward to Boomerang more).

Didn't pick up ASM2 Spidey or Electro...but probably will to complete my Ultimate Green Goblin. May wait a while...I suspect those two will end up on clearance.

Black Cat's only serious flaw (unless you can't get over the heels) is that her head can't move due to the hair sculpting. Otherwise it's one of the finest-sculpted female action figures in a long time (Though I've generally found Hasbro's stepped up in that department with the latest batches of Marvel Legends...not counting the Wolverine Emma. Carnage is cool and probably the best Legends-scale Carnage yet. Superior Spider-Man is a good representation of the character, and Beetle is a good modern update (though I'll look forward to Boomerang more).

Didn't pick up ASM2 Spidey or Electro...but probably will to complete my Ultimate Green Goblin. May wait a while...I suspect those two will end up on clearance.

I really want to put together an UGG sometime soon but I know your right, Electro is the flaming bag of Pegwarmer in this line....I may wait for him to grace the clearance aisle like I did with the Iron Man 3 Legends....I know it wasn't much of a discount but I was able to snag up most of Iron Monger figs for $9-10 each....at that price I didn't mind so much....Just hope I can find a Carnage in the wild....& at the same price we were getting before the ML line decided it wanted to roll like the SW Black Series....@Spidey@ @Spidey@

I really want to put together an UGG sometime soon but I know your right, Electro is the flaming bag of Pegwarmer in this line....I may wait for him to grace the clearance aisle like I did with the Iron Man 3 Legends....I know it wasn't much of a discount but I was able to snag up most of Iron Monger figs for $9-10 each....at that price I didn't mind so much....Just hope I can find a Carnage in the wild....& at the same price we were getting before the ML line decided it wanted to roll like the SW Black Series....@Spidey@ @Spidey@

If you're waiting for a few figs to hit clearance, you better hope it's just a matter of a few months like with some of those IM3 figures and not two and a half years like with Claw and Constrictor :/

On a side note, the new packaging is pretty slick, and very collector-friendly (If you're careful you could totally remove the figure without damaging the package).

& I thought I had some problems...I was mentioning this to my Gf the other night when I opened my Amaz-Spiderdude....I told her it seemed such a shame to waste the packaging as it's very nicely done....I'm seriously running out of space but for now I kept the box & put UGG's arm back as I didn't want to lose it....I would like to tack them up on my wall but I'm torn between posing them on my book shelf that's currently overrun w/ML Avengers, Motuc & Predator figs....I wish I was an thousand-aire so I could buy 2 sets....or they came w/ugly packaging like GI Joe Retaliation....haha I guess this is what my life has come down to...worried about keeping toy packaging as opposed to grown-folks problems....

No toy opener was ever torn between tossing or keeping those ugly GI Joe retaliations packages, that's for sure!

I do like how you can open these packages without damaging anything. I am already keeping the packages for my first two waves of SW Black. I'd like to do the same for Marvel stuff but I'm not going to have the room. My Zemo and Red Skull packages will need to go eventually.