Sleepy Hollow

Lady Jaye

I cannot believe that such an outstanding program would not warrant a thread of its own. The many merits of this program need, nay demand, a thread of its own.

Ha ha, so please tell me I'm not the only one watching this show religiously?? I was hooked from the very first episode!!! Love the history, revisionist history, the religious overtones, the chemistry between the Ichabod and Abby!! It all works so well!!

And of course the fish out of water element really works here, the things Crane says are hilarious!!

Who else is hooked??

I loved how Crane thought a coffee and donuts for $4 was very expensive.I think $4 in his time it was valued at like $500.

One thing that made me jump was after the cop that is working for the demon was killed was in the mirror that demon ran back to the mirror from where he was standing..Scared the crap out of me

To make the Headless Horseman as one of the Four Horsemen of the apocolypse was genious I would of never thought of that

One thing that made me jump was after the cop that is working for the demon was killed was in the mirror that demon ran back to the mirror from where he was standing..Scared the crap out of me

To make the Headless Horseman as one of the Four Horsemen of the apocolypse was genious I would of never thought of that

Yeah, when that demon, who we now have a name for, came back and smashed the mirror; great jump moment!! Didn't make me jump, but thought it was so cool!!

The part that kind of freaked me out, but has been my favorite scene involving a demon was when the Sandman poured sand from his eyes!!! I stopped in awe for a second!!! Creepy and awesome at the same time!!

Most def, having the horseman be one of the Horsemen of the Apocslypse, brilliant!! Why no one ever thought to combine the stories is beyond me as well!!!

The chemistry between Ichabod and Abby is spot on!! Speaking of Ichabod, the stuff that comes out of his mouth, brilliantly hilarious!! The very first episode, so were your people emancipated? Or last night's dealing with the onStar lady!!! Wow, best fish out of water story ever!!!

The Horsemen of Pestilence!!!!! Whoa, having it be a samurai warrior was pretty cool!!! Which makes me wonder what eras the remaining horsemen could come from!! I can't wait to find out!!

The Horsemen of War

The Horsemen of Famine

Really enjoyed last night's episode!!

• 1 month later...