Sign in to follow this  
Bespin refugee

'Arrow' Discussion Thread

Besides the shock ending, they hinted at two things I'd be fine with seeing: Conner Hawk and the end of Powers Roy!

And how bout that teaser for the next set of episodes...Ravager and an army of Deathstroke thugs! Im also betting that Merlyn is gonna pop up again...I mean, I assume Moira was going to tell the kids he was alive before Slade t-boned their asses. And who is the "old friend" that Canary is off to see? The Demon's Head?

I wonder who the "one more to die" must be. My first guess would be one of the Lance sisters...

The only thing I worry about with last week's big twist is that now Slade has a huge target on his chest. How does Green Arrow continue to let this guy walk around for us to enjoy for many seasons to come???

And seriously, are there only three people watching this good show? It seems more people want to complain about a show they haven't liked since day one (SHIELD) than talk about a show that gets it right 90% of the time.

I wonder who the "one more to die" must be. My first guess would be one of the Lance sisters...

The only thing I worry about with last week's big twist is that now Slade has a huge target on his chest. How does Green Arrow continue to let this guy walk around for us to enjoy for many seasons to come???

And seriously, are there only three people watching this good show? It seems more people want to complain about a show they haven't liked since day one (SHIELD) than talk about a show that gets it right 90% of the time.

Yeah...im guessing that since she just got her life back in order and is accepting of the superhero stuff, that Laurel is getting the ax...or katana...or maybe sara gets it, setting the stage for Laurel to become the Canary?

On Deathstroke's future: I hope that the Mirakuru cure makes him human again, and then Amanda Waller intercedes before Ollie can finish him off.

And, yeah, it is amazing that people are sticking with SHIELD and wont even give Arrow a chance. Just because its a DC property? Too unfamiliar with or biased towards the character? I dunno...I hype it as much as I can. I tell them I honestly had very little invested in the character of Green Arrow, or the show when I first heard of it. But I gave it a shot...and now my Wednesday nites belong to The Emerald Archer! I'm driving 3 hrs to see Manu Bennett at a convention for cryin out loud...it's been a looooong time since Ive been this pumped about a current tv show.

I'm driving 3 hrs to see Manu Bennett at a convention for cryin out loud...

He AND the White Ranger are coming to my town this weekend. I'd really like to go but the admission is $45.

That, plus I'm obligated to go to a retreat this weekend for couples who are about to get married. All. Weekend. Long. Yeah.......I'd much rather be doing.....that........ :rolleyes:

I'm driving 3 hrs to see Manu Bennett at a convention for cryin out loud...

He AND the White Ranger are coming to my town this weekend. I'd really like to go but the admission is $45.

That, plus I'm obligated to go to a retreat this weekend for couples who are about to get married. All. Weekend. Long. Yeah.......I'd much rather be doing.....that........ :rolleyes:

Ive got a ways off and time to save up for my convention in November...really looking forward to it. So glad I found out they had a Wizard World in Tulsa so I didn't have to drive to and thru s****y St. Louis.

Manu Bennett, Neal Adams, and Elvira for me, please!

streets of fire was a jam-packed winner...one episode to go...this is going to be great!

Laurel is totally the "one more that has to die"...she gave so many turn-around pep talks in this not to be the one. She's finally got everything in order...time to die.

the promo for next week gave a lil away, but...

original.jpg

Roy alive? with a mask?! Black Archer and Arrow working side by side?! The League of Shadows?!

BRING...IT...ON!

Last night's ep was great. You could almost call this you're season finally...for shows that don't set the bar as high as Arrow does :) I didn't want it to be over!

I laughed when Summer Glau got hit by that van. I find her slightly annoying...I don't know what it is....

Roy: Yes! Give him a mask and some arrows, take away his super soldier serum, get him on track next year!

I was thinking it may be Sara is the "one to die" but the case for it being Laurel is pretty convincing.

This has been a great build up to the finally. I don't know how they'll top this next season.

I was thinking it may be Sara is the "one to die" but the case for it being Laurel is pretty convincing.

With that whole "hero/not a hero" subplot last ep., I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Sara. Plus that would open up a whole "Becoming Canary" story-line for Laurel next season.

That being said, I'd be just fine if Sara turned out to be Arrow's "Chloe" character. You know, they drop hints left and right that she's destined to be killed off, yet she always seems to eek by. Then when all the smoke clears, she turns out to be one of the few characters to make it the entire series.

As for Roy, if he has to come on as a regular side-kick, they have GOT to get him a real suit. Smallville was a long time ago, and I wasn't crazy about the "jacket and jeans" costume when they did it either.

As for Roy, if he has to come on as a regular side-kick, they have GOT to get him a real suit. Smallville was a long time ago, and I wasn't crazy about the "jacket and jeans" costume when they did it either.

Eh, the show's doing a pretty good job getting the heroes and villains in costume as it is. If Roy stays in the hoodie for a while, I won't care.

I'm posting this a half hour into the season finally. Felicity. She's going down.

If I'm wrong in a half hour, I'll mail anyone one of my action figures. Free.

#US1#

I'm posting this a half hour into the season finally. Felicity. She's going down.

#US1#

Never mind

@hmmm@

#US1#

Never mind

@hmmm@

@haha@

Great end to a great season. Slade lives! Supermax, baby!

@haha@

Great end to a great season. Slade lives! Supermax, baby!

The finally was flawlessly executed. Great action and a good wrap up to a year's story line.

Slade living to see another season is nothing short a gift to the fans.

I'm interested to see what happens next with pretty much all of the characters.

Great fake out with Oliver saying he loves Felicity just to set Slade up. I was fooled.

I don't mind that on one died. Since I was expecting someone TO die, the fact that no one did WAS the surprise.

The set up for next season was also good, BUT the fans need to do themselves a favor and set their expectations low. It will be hard to beat this season. The sooner everyone realizes that, the better off we'll all be.

You know what the best part of that Arrow/Flash teaser? The lightheartedness. Something missing from any recent DC blockbuster film. Looking forward to more DC on the small screen.

I'm really glad that the SHIELD watchers got two decent episodes at the end. Maybe next year they can get a full season's worth the way Arrow fans have been getting the last two years @smilepunch@

Bravo, Arrow season 2.