Sign in to follow this  
Bespin refugee

'Arrow' Discussion Thread

That episode was 100 times better than last week's.

Still not sold on powers Roy but I do like seeing the training he goes through with Arrow. Also glad the supporting cast is getting off the back burner.

Next week's looks good too. But I missed the daughter's name in the preview. It wasn't Talia, was it?

That episode was 100 times better than last week's.

Still not sold on powers Roy but I do like seeing the training he goes through with Arrow.

No offense, the current season is a lot better than the last, but I thought the training subplot was probably the silliest thing I've seen since Jimmy Olsen's dance number from Smallville.

"Hey Roy, you've been dosed with the same super-steroid that drove my island buddy so nuts I had to shoot him in the eye with an arrow, and you've already nearly beaten three different men to death. Let's go punch some water."

"Hey Roy, you've been dosed with the same super-steroid that drove my island buddy so nuts I had to shoot him in the eye with an arrow, and you've already nearly beaten three different men to death. Let's go punch some water."

You heard Arrow, it's to teach him patience and control. It makes sense.

Black Canary is a lesbian now!?! That's it, I'm out. This show is garbage.

Really? I could see having a lil problem with it, but its not like she just f****d Batman on the end of a dock in the light of a burning wreck in costume or anything.

No new shows til the 26th...Winter Olympics, ugh...

Mako, are you out because Black Canary kissing another chick means she's not the Black Canary portrayed in the comics? If that's the case then I have to point out that the Black Canary from the comics also did not sleep with Oliver behind her sister's back, did not have her origin tied to Ra's Al Ghul, and is really DINA Lance and not Sara. This never WAS the comic's Black Canary.

I agree with feat although nearly any story line decision will come out a winner when compared to the trash that was Miller's All-Star Batman run. All I can say is, for me, the reason behind her switching teams made some sense when they explained it. It didn't seem like it was done as a cheep stunt (I know some aren't going to agree with that and will probably never forgive the show), when they first kissed I said, "woah", but really, I had put it behind me 5 min later. This BC is not the Dina Lance from the comics. We could all tell that from day one. I'm fine with it.

"lesbian"..."switching teams"...? Im confused...were Ollie and Sara checking each other for ticks at the end of the show?

Well...she switched...then switched back :)

I watch this show for the DC Comic references and the action...not for its adherence(or non-adherence) to DC Comics lore.

MacGregor's? Take to of deez an call me in da morning!

Sorry Clock King, if only Batman were allowed to play. Did I miss something, or did they not resolve anything with CK, what with having a terminal disease AND also being somewhat sympathetic?

Oh, well. Decent enough episode and, as always, something at the end that makes me what to tune in next time!

Oh crap. For some reason I didn't think this was coming until next week. I'll have to watch it on the computer when I get home...I should have may Arrow and Deathstroke figures by then too!

The Green Arrow and Black Canary portion was poorly written and kind of dumb... Anyone else think they should have picked an older Amanda Waller?...

This episode was much better... They should have not introduced Roy yet... It seems like they are not sure what to do with him...