'Arrow' Discussion Thread

Bespin refugee

Malcolm, could be another possibility. We know he's scared of Ra's, maybe taking out Sara was the first move in some Machiavellian plot to take over the League of Assassins.

Sara comes to warn Ollie about Malcolm. Malcolm comes to kill Sara. Nyssa comes to find Sara's killer. Malcolm takes out Nyssa. Ra's comes to avenge Nyssa. Malcolm takes out Ra's.

That would certainly explain Sara and Malcolm's sudden return, Malcolm's sudden interest in reaffirming his relationship with Thea (every king needs an heir), as well as provide an excellent reason for Ra's himself showing up.

Plus I like the idea of this civil war of assassins brewing right under their noses while Team Arrow is so caught up in their personal lives they don't even realize it.

So the team loves Sara so much they hid her murder from her father, kept her on ice in a bar freezer, then buried her in an unhallowed ceremony.

Starting to think Thea has the right idea. Ollie and company are kinda messed up.

Good action, really good acting with Oliver and Felicity scene, and another cool ending. That's Arrow for ya.

Yeah, I have to admit, as much as I (REALLY) hate Felicity, EBR really brought her "A" game to those emotional scenes. Especially considering she came off kinda weak last episode.

It would be interesting to see what Dennis O'Neil (the creator of the character) has to say...

http://www.comicgeek...eek_speak-3.php

Check out the above link... This should put it to rest, but I'm sure it wont.

Awesome. Good enough for me. And, besides, no one should contradict Kevin Conroy and David Warner.

I really hope they don't rush turning Laurel into the Black Canary...

black-canary-mask-109071.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2014/10/11/arrows-katie-cassidy-getting-fitted-for-a-mask-already/

Good action, really good acting with Oliver and Felicity scene, and another cool ending. That's Arrow for ya.

Yeah, I have to admit, as much as I (REALLY) hate Felicity, EBR really brought her "A" game to those emotional scenes. Especially considering she came off kinda weak last episode.

..and the way Oliver was subtly switching to his Arrow voice with his mask off during that scene was very well done.

How can you hate Felicity....I love watching her...

How can you hate Felicity....I love watching her...

She's okay, but I generally hate the incessant talking/no inner monologue/awkward geek-pandering character on any show.

She's okay, but I generally hate the incessant talking/no inner monologue/awkward geek-pandering character on any show.

And that was basically ALL Felicity was allowed to be. Of course, now that they're letting her character evolve a little, she's finally getting interesting.

..and the way Oliver was subtly switching to his Arrow voice with his mask off during that scene was very well done.

I didn't even pick up on that! See, that's how impressed I was with Felicity finally getting in the game.

And that was basically ALL Felicity was allowed to be. Of course, now that they're letting her character evolve a little, she's finally getting interesting.

I didn't even pick up on that! See, that's how impressed I was with Felicity finally getting in the game.

Sorry guys but she can just sit before the camera and smile and thats good enough for me.

I have a feeling that "date" episode was the show's way of addressing their flirting and telling us once and for all it's not going to work out with them. At least that's how I hope it will be. I don't want to see any "Will they or won't they". Either crap or get off the toilet.

Since Laurel will be around for a while, I see Oliver going back to her. Maybe Felicity and Roy....?

Stay tuned for my thoughts on this week's General Hospital and Glee.

Sorry guys but she can just sit before the camera and smile and thats good enough for me.

Yeah, I feel the same way . . . about Sara. :(

My condolences...

My condolences...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il5ERKR7QtI

...*sniffle*....

If you google Arrow and you pull up the cast. Underneath Katie Cassidy it says Black Canary. Nice spoiler Google!

Eh, if you start digging on the internet and stumble upon a spoiler you didn't want to see, you've got no one to blame but yourself.

We all know it's coming anyway.