'Arrow' Discussion Thread

Bespin refugee

• 2 weeks later...

MacGregor's? Take to of deez an call me in da morning!

Sorry Clock King, if only Batman were allowed to play. Did I miss something, or did they not resolve anything with CK, what with having a terminal disease AND also being somewhat sympathetic?

Oh, well. Decent enough episode and, as always, something at the end that makes me what to tune in next time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Besides the shock ending, they hinted at two things I'd be fine with seeing: Conner Hawk and the end of Powers Roy!

And how bout that teaser for the next set of episodes...Ravager and an army of Deathstroke thugs! Im also betting that Merlyn is gonna pop up again...I mean, I assume Moira was going to tell the kids he was alive before Slade t-boned their asses. And who is the "old friend" that Canary is off to see? The Demon's Head?

I wonder who the "one more to die" must be. My first guess would be one of the Lance sisters...

The only thing I worry about with last week's big twist is that now Slade has a huge target on his chest. How does Green Arrow continue to let this guy walk around for us to enjoy for many seasons to come???

And seriously, are there only three people watching this good show? It seems more people want to complain about a show they haven't liked since day one (SHIELD) than talk about a show that gets it right 90% of the time.

I wonder who the "one more to die" must be. My first guess would be one of the Lance sisters...

The only thing I worry about with last week's big twist is that now Slade has a huge target on his chest. How does Green Arrow continue to let this guy walk around for us to enjoy for many seasons to come???

And seriously, are there only three people watching this good show? It seems more people want to complain about a show they haven't liked since day one (SHIELD) than talk about a show that gets it right 90% of the time.

Yeah...im guessing that since she just got her life back in order and is accepting of the superhero stuff, that Laurel is getting the ax...or katana...or maybe sara gets it, setting the stage for Laurel to become the Canary?

On Deathstroke's future: I hope that the Mirakuru cure makes him human again, and then Amanda Waller intercedes before Ollie can finish him off.

And, yeah, it is amazing that people are sticking with SHIELD and wont even give Arrow a chance. Just because its a DC property? Too unfamiliar with or biased towards the character? I dunno...I hype it as much as I can. I tell them I honestly had very little invested in the character of Green Arrow, or the show when I first heard of it. But I gave it a shot...and now my Wednesday nites belong to The Emerald Archer! I'm driving 3 hrs to see Manu Bennett at a convention for cryin out loud...it's been a looooong time since Ive been this pumped about a current tv show.

I'm driving 3 hrs to see Manu Bennett at a convention for cryin out loud...

He AND the White Ranger are coming to my town this weekend. I'd really like to go but the admission is $45.

That, plus I'm obligated to go to a retreat this weekend for couples who are about to get married. All. Weekend. Long. Yeah.......I'd much rather be doing.....that........ :rolleyes: