"Gotham" Discussion Thread

yojoebro82

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to have to watch this. i keep missing it, i wonder if it's on demand...

It is on demand. Not sure who your cable provider is, but on Time Warner Cable they have it on the Primetime On Demand channel under the Fox tab.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool episode. I was not expecting Venom to come into play this soon. Then ending with that Wayne Corp lady tailing Gordon and Bullock seems like a good set up for future plot lines. I'm also liking the subplot with the brewing mob war. Next weeks ep looks good too.

Cool episode. I was not expecting Venom to come into play this soon. Then ending with that Wayne Corp lady tailing Gordon and Bullock seems like a good set up for future plot lines. I'm also liking the subplot with the brewing mob war. Next weeks ep looks good too.

I agree...one of the best episodes so far.

love the softening of Alfred this week...he's got a subtle but great lil character arch going

As good as the pieces are, the Gordon/Bullock on the beat is the weakest part of the show. The characters/performances are there, but there's just so much else going on that is far more interesting. It's a shame, as what seemed to be the focal point of the show's original concept is now getting lost in the shuffle.

IMO, this show is holding its own against full-on costumed heroes Arrow and Flash.

I noticed that the writer of this episode was Ben Edlund.......the creator of The Tick???? Neat.

Tonight's episode was another winner. The front burner story with Bullock and Gordon was interesting, I didn't see the the twist with the therapist coming and Bullock's confrontation with her was great, really liked seeing more of Nigma (sniffing the records worker's hair was a great, weird touch), Penguin was good as always and the ending left you wanting more. Yep, good stuff.

Big Bang is moving to Thursdays. Nerds no longer have to choose.

The Goat episode was okay, but it just HAD to throw in random bits with other characters that had nothing to do with this week's plot (Riddler's Romance, Penguin takes a Bath, The Cat steals Something to Make sure We Havent Forgotten about her.)

Gordon and Bullock were supposed to have the focus all along in the premise for the series...they cant let them have it for 42 minutes straight now and then?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a Die-hard DC fan but I do like this series.....The only person I'm not a fan of is the Actor who plays Barbara Gordon....her acting at times seems robotic....& the fact that her character has no life or real job just makes her seem more like a prop for Jim & her Ex-lesbian lover....it seems sometimes like Jim Gordon would be better off single until at least the 3rd season....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've stated before that I'm not a diehard fan of DC comics so I don't know all the names of the villains or heroes beyond the basic A-listers...but I wanted to comment on the episode where an family "therapist" was revealed as the evil behind some of the "rich people" killings...I was wondering if she was Harlequin or was it just an coincidence?...not many shows or movies these days have open slots for unimportant characters or random happenings...meaning that most stories always have obvious nods when it comes to foreshadowing.....so anyone got an ideas, clues to help Scoob solve the mystery?