hamsterboy

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Arrow > SHIELD....no contest

And yet it seems the thread about the show people DON'T like get's more attention than the Arrow thread. Who says fanboys just like to complain? @loll@ @smilepunch@

And now it's off until the 4th. That can't be helping matters. Don't think the Stan The Man cameo will help when it comes back.

if you get (more) bored, "Arrow" will be back in full swing starting tomorrow! @smilepunch@

There's this little thing called the Winter Olympics that's running for the next few weeks. So yeah, it's a smart move to not air anything new during that time frame. Heck even Big Bang Theory & NCIS are gonna take a 2 week hiatus after this week's episodes.

There's this little thing called the Winter Olympics that's running for the next few weeks. So yeah, it's a smart move to not air anything new during that time frame. Heck even Big Bang Theory & NCIS are gonna take a 2 week hiatus after this week's episodes.

I guess...people watch the winter olympics?

I guess...people watch the winter olympics?

They do. Not as many as the Summer Olympics, but they do.

Especially Hockey and Figure Skating, though Snowboarding has started to pick up in recent years.

Why yes, these do happen to be the events US Athletes are known for being strong competitors in, why do you ask? @loll@

Aired the trailer for Captain America:The Winter Soldier during tonight's episode. I'm thinking why can't they do the series more like this?

I wonder if we will see Nick Fury in anything new

Sam Jackson did mention he has a cameo in AAoU.

I was a non-believer from the beginning but the last few episodes turned me around....I enjoyed the sick humor of Coulson vaporizing Garrett....I'm sure Ward will be back maybe as the Taskmaster?....Like that Dethlock is free at last to pursue his interests....making people pay