10/15 Matty Sale

Wheeljack35

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what an expensive ordeal...I got my Lord Dactus & 1 HordeTrooper 2pack....I passed on Mantenna & the End of Wars 2pack.......couldn't afford it all.....I got a heads up email from MattyC about a week ago....the 2 figs they highlighted in the advert. were Nepthu & The Fish Master figs.....sorry if your a DC guy or gal but those were the 2 weakest figs out of the DOS releases. The website was screwing w/me for a second there.....whew I don't know if it will all sell out but I'm glad I got what I wanted....CherryPickerssss Have the Powerrrrrr haha good luck hunters

*Holleee Crap* the Horde Troopers sold out already 12 mins......

I managed to order Mantenna and the Horde Troopers. The site went down during checkout, which freaked me out. I refreshed a bunch and got through. Shipping again was $30, which is ridiculous. I could have waited and tried to find them at a con or in a store, but I just didn't want to pay double or triple what they were going for on the site.

I managed to order Mantenna and the Horde Troopers. The site went down during checkout, which freaked me out. I refreshed a bunch and got through. Shipping again was $30, which is ridiculous. I could have waited and tried to find them at a con or in a store, but I just didn't want to pay double or triple what they were going for on the site.

It did the same for me, when I was checking out.....I hate that non-refresh feeling.....I know that just waiting for the screen to stop processing is like listening to heartbeats....haha Looks like they took Mantenna down ?? he's not listed anymore....now I wish I had more $$ for a 2nd pack of troopers but it wasn't in the cards today....

MC site is pissing me off... Trying to grab a weapons pack and everytime it asks me to login, it pops up saying my shopping cart is empty. But if I click the shopping cart, it shows the weapons pack.

Horde troopers were gone in 5 min, they were available at 12, and I continued shopping for Mantenna, when I checked out, Matty prompted me to remove Horde from my cart cos its sold out, just in 5 min!

I should have checked the Troopers out first, and just went for a separate purchase for Mantenna.

Oh well.

No Mantenna for me cause I was stuck at work D'oh :| sad cause its one of the ones I actually had as a kid & have been waiting for since the line started

Ordered my Weapons Pack. $9+ for shipping? Sheesh.

Yeah, I know. With tax, mine ended up being $31.99. Might as well be paying ebay prices.

I knew it was going to be that price.When I was getting the MOTUC figures when they were $20 thats how much the entire purchase cost

Is anyone surprised.... I figured this for months would happen. Hell if I scalped id have bought 2 or 3 extra @loll@ Anyway my stuff shipped monday. Mantenna is what I am wanting the most! Come on box!!

Draven

I ordered 10 Horde troopers...and yes I believe my wife will move me to the couch after she finds out. Its crazy I know but I have wanted an army of Horde troopers since I was 10 (I didnt even have 1 as a kid). So add the two from my subsand I have 24 troopers, stupid but it makes me giddy inside. I blew my toy budget for the rest of the year and the castles havnt even hit.

It's a good thing Neitlich made enough for everyone 'sigh'... I guess it didn't occur to him that MOTUC maniacs would be buying 10 or more sets to build their armies. Or maybe it did occur to him but simply doesn't give a #$##. Just goes to show you that they only produce enough to satisfy their profit requirements... making any more than the minimum would be too risky for such a cheap-ass company.

I ordered 10 Horde troopers...and yes I believe my wife will move me to the couch after she finds out. Its crazy I know but I have wanted an army of Horde troopers since I was 10 (I didnt even have 1 as a kid). So add the two from my subsand I have 24 troopers, stupid but it makes me giddy inside. I blew my toy budget for the rest of the year and the castles havnt even hit.

OMG ..10? Wow good luck with the Mrs

I was so stoked when my box came in, finally Mantenna had arrived!!!...........wait, that's not Mantenna!!..Nepthu!?? What the hell!!

Matty screwed up my order, even the invoice I got says Mantenna, and I get Nepthu.

Time to call Matty and yell at them!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE