Star Wars Black 6" series: Who do you want made?

JoeRhyno

• 2 weeks later...

Lando, preferably in his General's outfit from ROTJ, although any Lando would do.

forgot about lando, needs me a lando from this line

Although I'm not really interested in getting normal humanoids (besides that excellent Bespin Luke - I have a thing about that), a Lando could add so much fun play value to my collection.

Who's gonna teach the rest of my toys about how to be smooth a silk?

Who's gonna show how a pimp hat is worn with flair?

Who's gonna extoll the virtues of Colt 45!? It works ever time!

Yeah, I can put a Lando to good use. Must have cape as it brings him halfway to pimpville already.

Lando, preferably in his General's outfit from ROTJ, although any Lando would do.

Although I'm not really interested in getting normal humanoids (besides that excellent Bespin Luke - I have a thing about that), a Lando could add so much fun play value to my collection.

Yeah, I can put a Lando to good use. Must have cape as it brings him halfway to pimpville already.

I'd buy two. One for my Else Worlds Two-Face custom :)

Amen to THIS. If there's one normal, non-armored human type character I want out of this line, it is Lando.

*applauds StrangePlanet*

• 2 weeks later...

Although he is a prequel character, I'm gonna say a 6" Christopher Lee would be mighty awesome. Can you imagine how great he'd have been in a good SW movie? Fortunately on my toy shelf (and in my mind), Darth Tyranus and Qui Gon Jin can both be multi-faceted characters and live up the great actors that portray them :D @duel@@

Top Ten!

Gammorean Guard

Ree Yees

ESB Bounty Hunters

Grand Moff Tarkin

Imperial Gunner

Imperial Naval Trooper

Biker Scout

Hoth Stormtrooper

Kithaba (Barada vintage)

Wee Quay

I haven't been a big star wars 3 3/4" collector as an adult (I have about 20 figures, at least half of which are storm/ clone troopers that I have in multiples), so I want just about every character I can get. Most important on my list are iconic versions of main characters, such as;

ROTJ Jedi Luke

ANH Princess Leia

Chewbacca

Threepio

Darth Vader

ANH Obi Wan Kenobi

Lando

Emporer Palpatine

Additionally,I'd like the following troopers;

Biker Scout

Snow

Imperial Guard

ROTS Clone (with AOTC clone head, if that's accurate and possible)

Tie pilot

Imperial Officer

Some various other major supporting characters;

The ESB bounty hunters (dengar, bossok, 4lom, zuckass, IG88)

Admiral Ackbar

Qui Gon Jinn

Jango Fett

Mace Windu

Obi wan (TPM and AOTC)

Kit Fisto

Expanded Universe;

Kyle Katarn

Dash Rendar

And lastly, because they would just make for awesome toys because of their unique designs, Mos Eisley cantina patrons (yes I had to look up the names);

Labria

Ellors Madak

Momaw Nadon

Hrchek kal fas

Muftak

Ponda Baba