Where is the Ultimates wave?

The Great Bandito

oops I forgot to add at the TRU I browsed through the other night (I shoulda took a pic) there were 8 Green Pantsuit Dukes!! they coulda used that plastic to fix Mickey Rourke's face cmon mannnn

I stopped by a few WG's and nada on new wave Joes. One WG's had an Renegades Scarlet and also they did have the walking dead figs in?? whaaaatt (joe dirt voice) the exclusive Rick Grimes is cool but lack of articulation and arms down to his ankles kinda of throw that fig off especially for $13+tax??.....

I stopped at 4 Walgreen's while out the other day.....all but one had a Wave 1 Roadblock and a Red Ninja/Zartan......only 1 actually had a Ultimate Roadblock......and that was all that was sitting on the peg. I already have these from BBTS....but I would like another Cobra Ninja Soldier....trooper thing.

2nd that RD, I gots mah notification this morning....more plastic goodness on the way.....I have 99% of what I wanted but still missing a Night Viper....I'll have to hunt that sucker up in the wild...I'm gonna hit a few more Walgreens this weekend but I haven't had much luck finding anything other than Walking Dead figs......

Got mines in the mail last evening......Blind RZA is coolio, Dark Ninjas are good (this is like their 4th incarnation so by now they should have them down), Lady J very cool, jeez she's like a 1 woman army losta extras on her, butttt Jinx.....I haven't taken her out of the box yet.......I don't care for the packaging for Retaliation so I'm gonna take them all out sooner or later...Jinx she's got weird eyes....you know those people born w/two different eye colors ex. David Bowie, Mila Kunis, Satan....well she's got that, its like they drew on the right eye w/a different paintbrush?? its almost a different style of eye ball, if that makes any sense?? like different Fonts......I'm glad to have secured these figs as its harder than H to find em round here.....but I'm keeping my eyes open for some more Combat Ninjas & Night Vipers....I missed out on the later sooo I'm definitely on the hunt for that fig......

I got half my order in today, called them wondering where my other half was and the lady on the phone must have been getting a ton of calls as she sounded like a robot reading a fixed message:

"We...are...sorry... for...the...inconvenience, we...know...about...the...problem...at...the..warehouse...and...are...looking...into..it"

After her, I'll probably hold off on anything else till I see what next years theme is gonna be.

Unless NYCC shows something in the next 24 hrs, I have a pretty good idea of what next year's GI Joe theme will be...

I doubt that's gonna happen. The last I heard, they're saving any reveals for Toyfair.

A couple of online retailer exclusives (maybe) towards the end of '14...a-la the BBTS Dreadnok set a couple years back. Otherwise GI Joe is going movie-only toy line. That's my prediction, anyway.

A couple of online retailer exclusives (maybe) towards the end of '14...a-la the BBTS Dreadnok set a couple years back. Otherwise GI Joe is going movie-only toy line. That's my prediction, anyway.

My guess will be a Cobra-La themed set plus a compatible Joe set from that movie.

I need a 7 pack of the Background guys......Hector Ramirez, Marty Goldblatt, Honda Lou West, Socrates Airtes, Pierre Lafont, Da Viper & Horrorshow or Dr. Mettier I could go either way on that one.....Cobra La, Zombie lineup, Disney Style, Steampunk, Background Guys......bring them onnnnn...I forgot to add I was atta TRU last week.....they filled their pegs......w/11 first wave Storm Shadows & one lone 1st wave Rockblock.....so much for forward progress