MOTUC Batman?...

I had saw a review somewhere that had mentioned they reused a Motu body for this DKR fig.....this one came out at Target(that's the only place I saw them round here) w/the Injustice waves. I bought him along the Planet X Batman when I saw them together.....I heard they were clearanced out some months back. They must have been a popular item here cause they were here and gone....great look

that frank miller batman is awesome. probably my favorite rendition of the character. and yeah...totally motuc.

I just saw this the other day at a comic book shop. If he did, I'm not sure why Neitlich would say only the shoulders were reused because it's pretty obviously a MOTUC figure with a few new parts, which works perfectly for TDKR Batman. It would make no sense to pay to resculpt all those parts since they're identical.

I just saw this the other day at a comic book shop. If he did, I'm not sure why Neitlich would say only the shoulders were reused because it's pretty obviously a MOTUC figure with a few new parts, which works perfectly for TDKR Batman. It would make no sense to pay to resculpt all those parts since they're identical.

Maybe he was mistaken?

Maybe he was mistaken?

I figure. Or someone misunderstood him.

I had an intact Mattel new 52 Darkseid, but I customized it not long after getting it into a larger, taller more accurate figure. I just wanted to see how it looked as a figure the size of the BAF Darkseid. It is sort of a neat looking figure as it is, though, and it can make a good generic MOTUC villain.

The Mattel DKR Batman is one of my all time favorite figures. At first glance it does seem to be made of mostly MOTUC parts, but I think quite a bit of it was created new for that figure. It has an upper and lower torso that I'm pretty sure were only used on DKR Batman, and obviously a unique head, cape, belt, trunks (molded connected to the belt), gloves and boots.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE