Guardians Of The Galaxy Movie...

Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people are either gonna find it funny or offensive.

I know...which makes me question the necessity and strength of the material. How many lil moments does this film actually need to hammer in "a talking raccoon with attitude?" We get it...time aside, how much money was wasted in this lil moment? Firing large guns and talking trash not enough to show metaphorically that this lil guy has balls that you actually have to show that he has balls as well?

Offensive? Maybe not, but pretty lowbrow for comedy. The 7 year olds and 37 year olds going on 7 will get a chuckle...

Offensive? Maybe not, but pretty lowbrow for comedy. The 7 year olds and 37 year olds going on 7 will get a chuckle...

Let's face it, deep down we were all expecting Star Wars but are getting Mom and Dad Save the Universe.

Let's face it, deep down we were all expecting Star Wars but are getting Mom and Dad Save the Universe.

@loll@

*edit* Saw the Guardians trailer with the nut pull-away when I saw Days of Future Past...This time I thought, "Hey, Remember the 5th Element?" Somebody must have...

• 2 weeks later...

Glad someone else got a bit of a "The Fifth Element" feel from things. I'm hoping that this is awesome, but preparing for the worst. The actual comic series wasn't the best (in my opinion) though I enjoyed some of the older stuff.

I just picked up my first Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends Infinite figure the other day: Star-Lord!

I'm loving this guy. He has a ton of accessories with him and is just a stellar looking figure.

I reviewed him here just in case anyone is interested or undecided: Star Lord review, man!

I just picked up my first Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends Infinite figure the other day: Star-Lord!

I'm loving this guy. He has a ton of accessories with him and is just a stellar looking figure.

I reviewed him here just in case anyone is interested or undecided: Star Lord review, man!

Good find!

Got this last week from my pre-order from Amazon.com, Great wave, the comic Nova and Iron Man figures are fantastic too.

DSC_2396_zps82b0d1fd.jpg

Where did ya find him?

I found him on Amazon. He's still there, too!

I just picked up Drax who is pretty darn near perfect. I love his articulation and he doesn't have the gummy, rubbery joints!

Drax Review

I'm really wanting to track down Nova, Guardian, and Rocket now. I'll pick up Iron Man on sale, as he seems to be easy to find.

anyone know what the deal is with Nova from the Guardians of the Galaxy legends figures? Is he a variant?

he's not, he's just pack 1 per case.

I got this local scAlper that I actually work with he works in respiratory therapy he also has a booth at Frank and sons (it's a place you can buy collectible stuff). I've seen Him around at the hospital he doesn't know that I know who he is. got lucky a few days ago I had a really nice target worker help me out he told me about this scalper guy and how he had a list of all the targets for about 40 miles and that he had just took the whole case and was headed to another target.

I raced there got there before him and got the rest of the guardian legends that I needed which was Nova and rocket racoon.

I'm guessing since the target that I was had the whole set anD he left empty-handed that he's driving around probably grabbing all novas and rocky raccoons or whichever one is one packed.

Love Groot. I was not to interested at first but after the interviews and trailers all for it can't wait. 2014-06-19%2011.57.25_zpshvrtftws.jpg

I beat out this scalper to get Rocket Raccoon And .NOVA. I work with this guy I think I'm going to confront him and straight out ask him if he's going around the whole town buying out all the rocket raccoons and NoVas

Everyone and their pet raccoons are offering these up for trade on other sites. The scalpers may be in a frenzy now (because they always are early on) but I have a feeling this will cool down and people will get their chance if they want one. I'm not expecting a Black Widow situation with any of them.

I may pick up the set too but I'm not paying a penny over retail for any. If worse comes to worst I may offer up my Mandroid for Groot. He looks great.

anyone know what the deal is with Nova from the Guardians of the Galaxy legends figures? Is he a variant?

Which is funny. A buddy of mine who is on here got a team member to get them from the back and there was no nova.

Which is funny. A buddy of mine who is on here got a team member to get them from the back and there was no nova.

Someone must of snatched him. Over here I have a kmart and a target that someone always rat trashes the cases before they are put out, each time I go to these stores they always say" we have a unopened case the back" and every time they bring the case back it has two figures in it or just a bunch of Peg warmers.

The Target I went to opened the only case they had and I got the one Nova.