Metroplex

Wheeljack35

Its not a lie when people say you actually have to plan a spot for him... He is badass...

It took me a few days to find a spot

If they come out with the others like Trypticon or Omega Supreme I might not have anymore space.After Castle Grayskull comes I will be tapped out on the spots for the big items

Yeah, I'm trying to determine the SDCC dimension if it still fit into my closet in addition to my FMax. I don't think wifey would allow me to display Metroplex in our small room, that's why FMax had to stay hidden in the closet, lol.

I had it shipped to a Fedex office store.I picked it up a few days ago.

Update- I took mine out of the box and transformed it. I also but Metro and Fort Max in their base modes back to back. Check it out.

Great pictures he looks awesome with max! I hope we get more from this line :) Max & trpticon would just get so much love from me lol

I have been moving the Micromasters to Metroplex they seem abetter fit .The scale is much closer

I've actually got a couple of the MM Patrols on the way (along with some other various G1s & their paperwork). Should be here by Wednesday. Just enough time to get Metroplex ready when he arrives tomorrow.

And as I predicted the stickers were nothing at all to get done. Hardest part was figuring out where to put a few of them in city mode. Took just about an hour flat to do the whole thing & that included full transformations from mode to mode. The smallest ones are the ones on his head at the top.

Sorry, I've just gotten used to having more of a challenge with stickers thanks to Gundam model kits.

I am however loving this guy. I even found the eye movement lever. Nice touch.

And as I predicted the stickers were nothing at all to get done. Hardest part was figuring out where to put a few of them in city mode. Took just about an hour flat to do the whole thing & that included full transformations from mode to mode. The smallest ones are the ones on his head at the top.

Sorry, I've just gotten used to having more of a challenge with stickers thanks to Gundam model kits.

I am however loving this guy. I even found the eye movement lever. Nice touch.

I had stickers left over and was wondering why.Well I realized I had to put more on in vehicle mode.Those arrows were kind of a pain

I do wish a third party company would make an extension for the ramp that comes out of Metro's chest. The original Metroplex had a ramp they went down to the ground.

I am sure someone could do all kinds of goodies for this guy including an extra gun :) original g1 also had a mini tank toy that doubled as some sort of tower & his guns could also combine into another robot ... Kind of sad they didn't do that here as well ...