Metroplex

Wheeljack35

I've been drooling over this on bbts, that version is prolly the closest I could get to owning one....it's a commitment though...I want to see in arm pics of course....but damned if doesn't look awesome!!

No plans to get him so that is why I'm quite about it.

My buddy tried to get this at SDCC...3 times was denied entrance into the line finally got a ticket went back at the appointed time and all they had was one really beat up box. So he passed. I'll pass along the news and hopefully he can score one this way. How much was it btw?

My buddy tried to get this at SDCC...3 times was denied entrance into the line finally got a ticket went back at the appointed time and all they had was one really beat up box. So he passed. I'll pass along the news and hopefully he can score one this way. How much was it btw?

$109 at BBTS... This is the normal version though... There is no chrome and only one red gun...

Personally I think the normal one looks better than the SDCC... I want to pick him up but toys have been doing a number on my wallet as of late!

Putting all the stickers on is killer , it takes forever, even more if you change it into all 3 modes to put the stickers

Feh! I scoff at the supposed "difficulty" of putting the stickers on this guy. I don't have him yet (soon though, he's on the way from HTS), but I just finished putting together a Master Grade Heavyarms Gundam model kit last night. Including the stickers. And rub-on decals. Trust me, that was infinitely harder than this will be. Especially since many of the stickers are about the size of a screw head on the Gundam. I couldn't even use tweezers for 90% of them. I had to use a nail file to peel them off the sheet & tap them into place on the kit. So for all those thinking Metroplex is hard, you have no idea what hard really is. @razz@

lol, I used tweezers and a nail file. You could paint some of the stuff on like the red or black stripes, probably would look better. If you just put the big ones on then it will look fine. Kudos to those that have the kill and patience to do decals correctly and not jump out of a window lol

I haven't got a chance to purchase Gen Metroplex yet despite of wanting badly earlier.

I'm not really sure which version I want:

-I love the SDCC because it has chrome leg just like G1. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of large figure with large chrome due to easily scratch chrome.

-I really like the Takara version, gray leg, chrome face only. But the stupid black outline on the waist just kills the figure.

-Hasbro, I can't deal with the no chrome face, it looks just too bland.

Decision, decision.......

I haven't got a chance to purchase Gen Metroplex yet despite of wanting badly earlier.

I'm not really sure which version I want:

-I love the SDCC because it has chrome leg just like G1. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of large figure with large chrome due to easily scratch chrome.

-I really like the Takara version, gray leg, chrome face only. But the stupid black outline on the waist just kills the figure.

-Hasbro, I can't deal with the no chrome face, it looks just too bland.

Decision, decision.......

I would go for the SDCC version if money is not an issue...

I got Metroplex in the mail and I traded for the Faceless one for an Orko I got at Big Lots and the reciept? Well it isn't here yet but it is MP Soundwave I got on layaway

011_zpsbe1e4fec.jpg

012_zps9b3bfeca.jpg

Scamper looks better at my Minibot Headquarters

016_zpsac32fdf0.jpg

man he's huuuuuge......that is awesome....I spent so much on Joes this month.....I want to buy it but just don't have the fundage.....very very coooll though congrats WJ.......nice video too....