"The Flash" Discussion Thread

The Wire

JULIO!!! They brought back Julio! Okay, it was Julio minus the dreads . . . but it was JULIO!

Please, PLEASE let this be a permanent change.

that was an way back reference......haha

I'm lost who is Julio?

Barry Allen's best friend and lab partner in the old Flash series.

Exactly. Alex Desert (Becker, The Heights) portrayed Julio Mendez and reprised the role in the season 3 premiere as Captain Mendez in a call back to the original series.

The one problem I had with the season premiere is where was the Barry from that timeline?

Our Barry WAS the Barry from that timeline. He wasn't visiting a parallel Earth this time, he changed history on his OWN Earth. That's why he was losing his memory, he was being acclimated into the new timeline.

The one problem I had with the season premiere is where was the Barry from that timeline?

Our Barry WAS the Barry from that timeline. He wasn't visiting a parallel Earth this time, he changed history on his OWN Earth. That's why he was losing his memory, he was being acclimated into the new timeline.

like Marty in BTTF, he changes the past, it changes/erases him ;)

Episode 3.03: "Magena" - Images, synopsis, and trailer

Wouldn't his life had been different? He wouldn't be the Flash? That can't be the same because he knew of the alt time line

Wouldn't his life had been different? He wouldn't be the Flash? That can't be the same because he knew of the alt time line

Honestly, when you start over-analyzing this stuff it all falls apart.

If Jay thought time-travel was so dangerous, why take Barry to the '90's to warn him about it?

Why did alt. Kaitlyn have a completely different career?

How could any of this have possibly done ANYTHING to change the gender of John Diggle's baby?

Why can't Barry just run back to the night he beat Zoom and stop himself from going back to save his Mom? Would this not prevent Flashpoint?

Where did Barry get the speed-proof cell he kept Eobard in?

Where were the Legends? Isn't this sort of thing just what they had been flying around stopping as of the Season 2 opener?

The first two episodes seemed somewhat anticlimactic to me. "Flashpoint" seemed way to rushed. I can understand why the might have done it, but after the "hype" of the changed timeline, I would have liked to see more

I liked the second episode a little more since it dealt with him changing things back and them not being exactly the same. SO were easy to understand and some I guess we will have to wait and see how they play out. Rival was a waste and could have been about any villian and while Alchemy seems to be interesting, if it turns out to be the new CSI guy I will be disappointed.

I wonder how long till we see Impulse arrive

Hopefully, quite a while.

We've already gotten two Flashes, a Kid Flash, a She-Flash, and FOUR evil Speedsters, two of which were Big-Bads.

No wonder Wally is so POed about not having speed-powers. Just about everyone Team Flash runs into DOES.

• 1 month later...