Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Nguyen_Dragon

I just wish I could be more excited. I just didn't like what these same creators did with Man of Steel...guess we'll see.

They know that you didn't like it...so they added Batman and tits with hopes of making you and the rest of the "mixed review" crowd forget.

It's Zack Snyder...never forget!

I just wish I could be more excited. I just didn't like what these same creators did with Man of Steel...guess we'll see.

They know that you didn't like it...so they added Batman and tits with hopes of making you and the rest of the "mixed review" crowd forget.

It's Zack Snyder...never forget!

Typical. For years we shout "JLA! Where's Flash, where's Wonder Woman, when do we get the rest of the DCU?!? Warner finally makes a conscious, serious effort in that direction . . . and people complain even more.

I just don't wanna get my hopes up...like the time that they announced a Teen Titans movie disguised as Supergirl 2...

I guess the move to turn a MOS sequel into JLA is about as sound as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaXdLWt17A

building castles in a swamp.

Nah, I don't think it was so much that as it was a reaction to the Avengers' success and trying to get something out quick in response.

You would think at least Wonder Woman (if not Flash and Aquaman) would get her own movie first, her being the major player that DC claims she is. Too bad no one could get a quality solo script written. So they give her a "safety net" and stick her in with two more proven characters.

Maybe I'm being too negative too soon. Sure, I'd LIKE to see WW on the big screen. But Like I say, I just won't get my hopes up.

I just think what I really need is for Kevin Smith to get high and make a video telling me that everything's going to turn out "really cool". Then I'll be fine.

Michael Cain thinks the next Alfred should be........BRAD PITT!

http://movies.yahoo....-191715346.html

Good stuff!

Obviously joking, but maybe he's on the right track. I dug Cain, Gough and even Abercrombie from Birds of Prey as much as the next guy, but what if they moved away from the typical endearingly acerbic old Englishman for Alfred. Personally I've wanted to see Sean Connery as Alfred for a while. I mean everyone seems to be gravitating toward the "retired adventurer" portrayal of Alfred anyway. What better actor to play that than the guy who brought us Jimmy Malone in The Untouchables or Alan Quatermain in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Sean Connery is retired, and when he said he was retired, he definitely meant it. Nobody has been able to get him on the big (or small) screen since then. Spielberg couldn't do it for Indy 4. The Bond franchise couldn't do it for Skyfall (The groundskeeper part was originally written for Connery). Pretty sure Zack Snyder couldn't do it for...anything.

Might as well make this a JLA movie...

You know, it actually occurred to me that we don't even have an official title yet. All we really know is the follow up to MOS has Batman in it. Nowhere has anyone said that this ISN'T a JLA movie.

Just sayin'

Not to add too much fuel to the fire ,but does anyone besides me recall several months back when Warner Brothers announced/leaked their future plans that there was in fact supposed to be a JLA movie in 2015? IIRC they were going to have a Man of Steel Sequel and JLA drop in same year. So...this little theory may hold more water than we realize. That, or Diana might get like five minutes of screentime, or at best be like Black Widow in Iron Man 2.

As for the casting, well...she's pretty, but she's gonna have to do a lot of working out and fight training to be convincing as an Amazon (well, DC Comics Amazon) warrior. She looks like she'd have a hard time fighting a stiff breeze, much less standing up to super strong opponents. Otherwise, though, I'd say her look is all right. Very much a "wait and see."

I just think what I really need is for Kevin Smith to get high and make a video telling me that everything's going to turn out "really cool". Then I'll be fine.

oh gawd...that leech is gonna slime his way into this movie in some capacity...

"The Man of Steel meet Wonder Woman, Fights Batman" based on desperation? what do you think, pugs?

LpUg2.gif

As for the casting, well...she's pretty, but she's gonna have to do a lot of working out and fight training to be convincing as an Amazon (well, DC Comics Amazon) warrior. She looks like she'd have a hard time fighting a stiff breeze, much less standing up to super strong opponents. Otherwise, though, I'd say her look is all right. Very much a "wait and see."

My thoughts too.. she better start now, lol.

I thought this was supposed to be a Superman/Batman movie. Is it going to be Trinity or friggin Justice League?

The Wonder Woman casting is terrible. Gadot is a terrible actress, and she has the body of a 12 year old boy. Hell Gina Carano would have been better, she's not a great actress either but at least she can fill out the costume.

I thought this was supposed to be a Superman/Batman movie. Is it going to be Trinity or friggin Justice League?

The Wonder Woman casting is terrible. Gadot is a terrible actress, and she has the body of a 12 year old boy. Hell Gina Carano would have been better, she's not a great actress either but at least she can fill out the costume.

As noted earlier, they haven't actually revealed the final name for this film yet. We also don't know how big Wonder Woman's part will be in things (she may not even BE Wonder Woman in this).

So yeah, it could actually be "Man of Steel: Trinity" or something to that effect.

As for Gal Gadot's build, I'm not too concerned as to whether or not Wonder Woman has boobs bigger than her head like half the comic artists out there draw here.

As for Gal Gadot's build, I'm not too concerned as to whether or not Wonder Woman has boobs bigger than her head like half the comic artists out there draw here.

Well lets hope between now & then Gadot hits puberty & fills out....I don't need a Wonder Woman w/boobs bigger than her head...that's what Power Girl is there for.....We have failed for not cloning enough Linda Carter's to get us thru this Wonder Woman Shortage....shame on Amuuurica, Amazonia, Nordica & Timaland.....shame on the world....I'm a skimmer on these threads who else is showing up in this movie?? More DC Cameos? Martian Manhater, Flash, Green Arrow, Crom I can only hope for Apache Chief??......

"speculation is that he could either be a villain or a member of the Justice League."

WOAH! Hold on. Either a villain OR a super hero? One of the two? Wow! That's some out-on-a-limb speculation there. No one thinks he may just be Alfred or Jimmy Olson?

This dude looks like he should be in a superhero movie, though. Anyone who's seen him in GOT would agree.

Okay seriously, the Martian Manhunter thing is a stretch. With the dark coloring and ripped physique though, they have themselves a pitch-perfect 90's era Hawkman.

A stretch? he was close to playing a green skinned Marvel character...

Isnt all anyone needs a good body and some acting chops? A frankenbrow (or coneheadish) prosthetic and some green paint and/or CGI can fill in the rest

• 3 weeks later...

Green Lantern is also going to be in the movie...

Jon Stewart...played by the Rock

You know, I was wondering who GL would be (only thinking for a moment that it may still be Reynolds before I realized that there's no chance of that happening)and I was just taking for granted that it WOULD be Hal Jordan. I completely forgot about the originally-relevant-but-now-pointless Jon Stewart. I agree, there is every chance that they go with him.

Is it confirmed?... I was hoping for Denzel Washington...

Im still waiting for confirmation on...

Final%20Zatanna.JPG

"so you wanna play with magic?"

is she that much of a dark horse? considering how ape-#$## crazy this movie is sounding already?

Is it confirmed?... I was hoping for Denzel Washington...

Im still waiting for confirmation on...

Final%20Zatanna.JPG

"so you wanna play with magic?"

is she that much of a dark horse? considering how ape-#$## crazy this movie is sounding already?

They really should green light Justice League Dark...