Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Nguyen_Dragon

This is just not something I'm that excited about seeing. Theatrical or ultra bloody, R rated version, I can imagine what this fight is going to look like and I've seen it before only this this time Iron Man will have slightly different armor.

Wait, what? Oh, this is the DoJ thread........sorry.

BatmanvsSupermanvsIronManvsCaptainAmericavstheAvengersvstheotherhalfoftheAvengersvsSpiderMan

"Woah there, yojoebro82. Use some spacing and some punctuation. That just looks like one big cluster f!"

Exactly!

Over in the Deadpool movie thread, I predicted a lot more superhero movies are going copy........I mean........"follow the lead" of Deadpool now that it's been all but proven that an R rated comic movie will sell.

And what do ya know! There is now an R rated version of Dawn of Justice. For those who's PG-13 comic book movie just isn't grim and gritty enough.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Batman-vs-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice/113036835376617?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=6254823829161209316

You wanna see your beloved comic book heroes duke it out for 2.5 hours over trumped-up misunderstandings? Well now you can see them duke it out AND beat each other into even bloodier pulps! (And maybe some full-frontal in that bathtub sex scene? Oh the realism!!!!!!!!!!)

Wonder Woman Love Scenes mayhap?......they'll have to show some back story that surely will feature her younger "exploratory" years at University....rated R for raucous?....yes maam I'll have what she's watching....

Over in the Deadpool movie thread, I predicted a lot more superhero movies are going copy........I mean........"follow the lead" of Deadpool now that it's been all but proven that an R rated comic movie will sell.

And what do ya know! There is now an R rated version of Dawn of Justice. For those who's PG-13 comic book movie just isn't grim and gritty enough.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Batman-vs-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice/113036835376617?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=6254823829161209316

You wanna see your beloved comic book heroes duke it out for 2.5 hours over trumped-up misunderstandings? Well now you can see them duke it out AND beat each other into even bloodier pulps! (And maybe some full-frontal in that bathtub sex scene? Oh the realism!!!!!!!!!!)

Wonder Woman Love Scenes mayhap?......they'll have to show some back story that surely will feature her younger "exploratory" years at University....rated R for raucous?....yes maam I'll have what she's watching....

betterthatway.jpg

Why don't we d-do it on the doooock?! No one will be watching us. WAAAH! Why don't we do it on the dock?!

And there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxWITWbGVlg

So, yeah... anything is possible, and it's totally justifiable... if you're a visionary.

betterthatway.jpg

Why don't we d-do it on the doooock?! No one will be watching us. WAAAH! Why don't we do it on the dock?!

And there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxWITWbGVlg

So, yeah... anything is possible, and it's totally justifiable... if you're a visionary.

Heck yeah! Anyone can write superheroes having sex. But if you're the FIRST one to write superheroes having sex, then you're the visionary.

And if you'er the first person to make the movie based on the book written by the first person to write superheroes having sex, then you're a visionary too.

And if you're the first person to make Batman "grim 'n gritty" then you're a visionary and you can go on to make Batman have sex with whoever you want and since you were the visionary who made Batman grim 'n gritty then the fact that you made batman have random sex just makes you that much more visionary by default.

Never question the vision of the visionaries. It's good...you just don't realize it.

@bats@ vs @supes@

At this point, I'm desperate enough for a little escapist entertainment that I don't care who plays who, what inspired what, or what anybody's politics are. I just wanna settle down in a dark theatre with my popcorn, a box of raisinets, and the biggest coke they have, and check out of Hotel Reality for at least 2 hours.