Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Nguyen_Dragon

Also...it seems the final trailer has everyone doing a complete 180 on Batfleck. Suddenly the party line is, "Batfleck is the Batman I always wanted". Making this the 269th time fanboys have had to back track on initial casting poo-pooing.

That fight scene at the beginning probably sealed the deal for most people... I am good with Batfleck as long as he doesn't cry...

You see him get fussy on Bill Maher about Muslims, too?

But, yeah, fight scenes choreographed so you can see what's happening must help the overall opinions immensely. No one ever said Snyder wasn't a good commercial director.

I heard about it, but no, I did not see Afleck get fussy about Muslims. Regardless, I try not to let crazy personal behavior affect how I feel about someone playing a part on screen (right, Supergirl? :D )

Heck yeah Snyder is a good commercial director. Did yo see Psylocke slice through that car? Oh, wait......that was Singer. We're not going to be able to keep track for much longer. It's almost as if comics and comic book movies were meant to--by nature--lend themselves to a certain amount of visual spectacle.

but I've enjoyed superhero movies as a whole before... just none from "the visionary"

Sorry, but him, Leo, Matt Damon... just can't. None as currently bad as Ruffalo right now, though. Glad he's at Marvel and the good parts are CGI.

Oh...I can't watch Supergirl...but that's different. and I definitely shouldn't have her action figure...

Also...it seems the final trailer has everyone doing a complete 180 on Batfleck. Suddenly the party line is, "Batfleck is the Batman I always wanted". Making this the 269th time fanboys have had to back track on initial casting poo-pooing.

That fight scene at the beginning probably sealed the deal for most people... I am good with Batfleck as long as he doesn't cry...

But, yeah, fight scenes choreographed so you can see what's happening must help the overall opinions immensely. No one ever said Snyder wasn't a good commercial director.

I heard about it, but no, I did not see Afleck get fussy about Muslims. Regardless, I try not to let crazy personal behavior affect how I feel about someone playing a part on screen (right, Supergirl? :D )

Heck yeah Snyder is a good commercial director. Did yo see Psylocke slice through that car? Oh, wait......that was Singer. We're not going to be able to keep track for much longer. It's almost as if comics and comic book movies were meant to--by nature--lend themselves to a certain amount of visual spectacle.

but I've enjoyed superhero movies as a whole before...

None as currently bad as Ruffalo right now, though.

What? You HAVE enjoyed superhero movies? You wouldn't know it by your posts :) Anything post-Keaton Batman?

See, that's what I'm talking about. Ruffalo can be as liberal as his heart desires in his real life. He does a good job as Banner.

What? You HAVE enjoyed superhero movies?

Speaking for myself, enjoying superhero movies isn't as easy as it once was. Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for Casablanca, but all anybody knows how to make is Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.

What happened with Supergirl?... I must have missed it...

What? You HAVE enjoyed superhero movies? You wouldn't know it by your posts :) Anything post-Keaton Batman?

See, that's what I'm talking about. Ruffalo can be as liberal as his heart desires in his real life. He does a good job as Banner.

Blade, Blade 2

X-Men, X2

Spider-man, Spiderman 2

Iron Man...but everything MCU had become samey.

The Dark Knight

The Wolverine...up to the point it became Iron Man

Sorry. I can dismiss a great deal about liberal Hollywood and great performances, but the I can't stomach the idea of someone masquerading as a superhero while supporting child abortion at great lengths. Morality aside, it just doesn't make good business sense to stamp out a big part of your toy-buying demographic. And yet he whines along with the group about the lack of Black Widow merch?

Ben smash! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

What happened with Supergirl?... I must have missed it...

DO NOT google "Melissa Benoist leaked."

Or do...because there's nothing wrong with that. Or the above. Go, girls! #rightochoose #stopvictimshaming #realheroes

I guess Ben gets a pass, not being lumped into that. Meh...Casey is a better actor. :P

Sorry. I can dismiss a great deal about liberal Hollywood and great performances, but the I can't stomach the idea of someone masquerading as a superhero while supporting child abortion at great lengths. Morality aside, it just doesn't make good business sense to stamp out a big part of your toy-buying demographic. And yet he whines along with the group about the lack of Black Widow merch?

Ben smash! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

So, allowing a woman to decide what she may or may not do with her own body is immoral?

Maybe the man realizes the abortion question isn't quite as cut and dried as some would let on.

. . . and enough with Bill Maher. Its bad enough we've spent so much time on the political beliefs of people paid to play pretend, do we really need to pay so much heed to a guy who only got into political commentary after he failed to hack it as a comedian?

• Like 1

Cool. I can put my record on, too:

animated-record-player-6.gif

"Blah blah blah free will... blah blah blah value of life....blah blah blah selfish..."

Hack comedians and political commentary? You should take a Second City Class sometime...current events and the socio-political spectrum has been the bread and butter of all upstarts for close to 60 years running.

But you're right, Bill Nye should stuff it. Craig Ferguson has a new show on the History Channel? Double F#*$ him for being a failed musician!

It looks like Green Lantern will also make an appearance...

Well at least Hal Jordan.

Either way, another mark in the plus column to offset the "Eisenberg Factor."

What are you talking about? I'm looking forward to buying at least 8 of these babies:

TF-2016-Mattel-DC-Multiverse-029-04c91.j

*For customs...and smashing the heads with a hammer...or dissolution in acetone.

There were several weeks where no one could say that Rey held a lightsaber in the movie without putting a spoiler tag over it. One of her toys has a picture of her holding one on the box, pics of it leaked early, people were beside themselves.

Ugh...they were already airing that battery commercial at Halloween:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-Some-Think-Battery-Commercial-Spoils-Star-Wars-7-91937.html

Even so, no one over the age of 10 should have put that much emotion into such a "shocker."

Over in the Deadpool movie thread, I predicted a lot more superhero movies are going copy........I mean........"follow the lead" of Deadpool now that it's been all but proven that an R rated comic movie will sell.

And what do ya know! There is now an R rated version of Dawn of Justice. For those who's PG-13 comic book movie just isn't grim and gritty enough.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Batman-vs-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice/113036835376617?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=6254823829161209316

You wanna see your beloved comic book heroes duke it out for 2.5 hours over trumped-up misunderstandings? Well now you can see them duke it out AND beat each other into even bloodier pulps! (And maybe some full-frontal in that bathtub sex scene? Oh the realism!!!!!!!!!!)

Over in the Deadpool movie thread, I predicted a lot more superhero movies are going copy........I mean........"follow the lead" of Deadpool now that it's been all but proven that an R rated comic movie will sell.

And what do ya know! There is now an R rated version of Dawn of Justice. For those who's PG-13 comic book movie just isn't grim and gritty enough.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Batman-vs-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice/113036835376617?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=6254823829161209316

You wanna see your beloved comic book heroes duke it out for 2.5 hours over trumped-up misunderstandings? Well now you can see them duke it out AND beat each other into even bloodier pulps! (And maybe some full-frontal in that bathtub sex scene? Oh the realism!!!!!!!!!!)

Red letter media joined in on the predictions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2C2Svm-r1M

Snyder already knows the ins-and-outs of CGI weiner jigglenomics....so I assume there will be at least a full-frontal Doomsday monster, because why would they bother with pants after creating something like that?

And of course 300, or as I call it "Boobs n Freaks"...he's got an open door now.

How about a scene where the Flash runs so fast that his costume disintegrates? I mean, how does his junk look while running at the speed of light? Who hasn't wondered that?

Anybody remember children? You know, the smaller versions of us that these characters were originally created for? It takes a sick mind to wanna turn these children's characters into something they're not even allowed to watch.

Every time I hear one of these closet freak-shows stroking themselves over making rated "R" superhero movies and cartoons, I gotta wonder what they have going on when nobody's watching. I just hope to God someone's keeping an eye on these peoples' poor kids.