I Think Its Cool That...

Nguyen_Dragon

It would be very cool, especially if Jackman showed up in a real Wolverine costume.

You would think both movie studios would just want to get together and get this done. Put the legal BS aside and do it. How would this NOT make them both a ton of money?

Well of course he is interested his movies suck so he wants to be part of a good superhero movie. Avengers became this great, sweet, delicious pie that everyone wants a piece of or at least replicate; Fox wants to replicate that's why they are supposedly getting serious about their superhero team movies and hired Mark Millar to tie their movie universe together. That said it would be fun to have both Spidey and Wolverine together in the Avengers but it only works if the 2 are together, I know classic Avengers purists complained a lot about Wolverine and Spider Man joining the team but it made for a good dynamic especially when they get partnered together since Wolverine is willing to kill and Spider Man avoids it in my opinion makes for a good conflict and depends on the writer they develop some good rapport.

It would be very cool, especially if Jackman showed up in a real Wolverine costume.

You would think both movie studios would just want to get together and get this done. Put the legal BS aside and do it. How would this NOT make them both a ton of money?

You clearly don't understand how the film business works huh?

You clearly don't understand how the film business works huh?

I'm clearly just wishing out loud. We can do that here. @usa@

Well I don't know the legalities of movies, but if everything could be worked out, imagine the greatest comic book movie spectacle ever!!!

Marvel Studios & Fox present:

Avengers vs the X-Men!!!!

This would blow out anything previously released!!! No question in my mind, no doubt about it!!! If only!! DC would have no answer whatsoever!!!

I wouldn't want any of Fox's versions of X-Men near MCU.

My only issue is that some of the actors are getting kind of old!!!

Famke Jansen was already old in X-Men, she looked pretty bad in the 3rd film!! I wish they would have went with a younger Jean Grey!! Same with Halle Berry!! It would be weird pitying the youthful Avengers with the aging X-Men!!

Now if they could just continue with the X-Men introduced in First Class, and introduce new actors for established characters!!

My only issue is that some of the actors are getting kind of old!!!

Famke Jansen was already old in X-Men, she looked pretty bad in the 3rd film!! I wish they would have went with a younger Jean Grey!! Same with Halle Berry!! It would be weird pitying the youthful Avengers with the aging X-Men!!

Now if they could just continue with the X-Men introduced in First Class, and introduce new actors for established characters!!

I wonder if the time travel shenanigans in Days of Future Past won't end with the cast being younger anyway when everything's said and done. Kind of a set up for future movies. I kind of hope so because there's a few things that need to be undone. Keep Hugh Jackman, though.

You know I was thinking something along those lines, the reason why they're going with an alternate reality from the comics might be so they could change things sort of a reboot and proceed from there the cause of it being the DOFP events. I'm all for it if it cleans up their continuity and gets rid of their miscast actors, *cough*Famke Jansen *cough*. They are not getting rid Hugh Jackman counting that horrible cameo from first class he has appeared in every single X-men movie he just broke the record of an actor portraying the same superhero in the most movies.

They are not getting rid Hugh Jackman counting that horrible cameo from first class he has appeared in every single X-men movie he just broke the record of an actor portraying the same superhero in the most movies.

And unlike Downey Jr., it doesn't appear that he's ready to call it quits anytime soon.

I loved the Wolvie cameo in First Class. I also think the casing choices, for the most part, were OK. At the time. Now it's time to get some fresh faces in there.

I really think the cartoon roster of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, Rogue, and Best was a solid core line up. I'd like to see those in a movie. And for God's sake...treat Cyclops like the main character he's supposed to be.

I don't know, Cyclops looked young next to Famke Jansen who looked old and not that attractive, Storm was ok but I feel they could have done better, Magneto looked too old, Sabretooth was good and Toad was decent and he got to have his Darth Maul moment.