MP Soundwave in stock at TRU

jedimaster-c

i plan to check again today on my way home from work. if i find one, this will be the first toy i bought for myself (not icluding custom fodder) in over a year or two.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found one today! And it's my birthday today too, no joke! Guys I know I don't post around here often (like once a year it seems), but I have to share how excited I am to finally have found Soundwave. Here's a quick pick of me at work today with it. I...kinda brought it in for everyone to look at! So keep hitting those stores, they're arriving!

531796_10200862266417945_523701250_n.jpg

I finally found one today! And it's my birthday today too, no joke! Guys I know I don't post around here often (like once a year it seems), but I have to share how excited I am to finally have found Soundwave. Here's a quick pick of me at work today with it. I...kinda brought it in for everyone to look at! So keep hitting those stores, they're arriving!

531796_10200862266417945_523701250_n.jpg

this picture made me laugh & smile at the same time :) @loll@

I went to TRU today and gin didn't find one so I asked and they looked it up it looks like the warehouse that my TRU has doesn't have it yet but they did tell me they get there trucks late in the week so it does give me a timetable of when to check

I did get some good news though bbts just shipped out my Metroplex

I scored Acid Storm and Soundwave today. Finally have that monkey off my back. Also got Tiger Track from BBTS yesterday. Just waiting on Metroplex from HTS. It's been an expensive couple of weeks.

I scored Acid Storm and Soundwave today. Finally have that monkey off my back. Also got Tiger Track from BBTS yesterday. Just waiting on Metroplex from HTS. It's been an expensive couple of weeks.

If it wasn't for me waiting for Soundwave I could of snagged Stonedar and Rockon today

If it wasn't for me waiting for Soundwave I could of snagged Stonedar and Rockon today

Was that today? I just looked on Mattycollector and Stonedar and Rokkon are "Coming Soon". Or are you talking about early access stuff?

You know I could have got Metroplex at Comic Con but one the guys I went with bought one, tried to fit it in my suitcase and it was too wide. He then took it to Fedex to ship it home, it cost 80 bucks. At that point I figured I was better off at trying to get Metroplex from HTS, the shipping would be way cheaper.

Was that today? I just looked on Mattycollector and Stonedar and Rokkon are "Coming Soon". Or are you talking about early access stuff?

You know I could have got Metroplex at Comic Con but one the guys I went with bought one, tried to fit it in my suitcase and it was too wide. He then took it to Fedex to ship it home, it cost 80 bucks. At that point I figured I was better off at trying to get Metroplex from HTS, the shipping would be way cheaper.

Yeah Early Access...

$80? To hell with that

:OT: As you guys know that I got MP Soundwave and I have notes on the side of the box they have a number next to him of 9 of 30. and A. Storm has 8 of 30. I know it is for the 30th anniverly of Transformers but does anyone know who the first 7 are and what 10 thur 30 are. I've been trying to figure who they are and haven't had any luck fining who the others are.

Could the first seven be 2004 MP Optimus, Starscream, Megatron, Skywarp, Grimlock, Rodimus, and Thundercracker? I know it's a stretch considering Megs was a Japanese release only and they've had other Japanese releases that would take up other number slots, but I could squeeze this line up into a 30th anniversary 1-7 list. Food for thought.

Could the first seven be 2004 MP Optimus, Starscream, Megatron, Skywarp, Grimlock, Rodimus, and Thundercracker? I know it's a stretch considering Megs was a Japanese release only and they've had other Japanese releases that would take up other number slots, but I could squeeze this line up into a 30th anniversary 1-7 list. Food for thought.

I am thinking they are counting both Optimus...

I checked 2 Tru's this morning here in va....one didn't get any, but the other one did. Only thing with the one that did get them, the employee I talked to said they didn't make it to the sales floor. Made me a little mad, but I understand. So it looks like I'll still be trying to keep up the hunt.

I am thinking they are counting both Optimus...

Number 1 is Metroplex. It says it on the bottom of the box.

Saw the tag on the shelf yesterday finally, but no Soundwave. TRU was busy, so I wandered into electronics since that's a sure fire way to get an employee to ask if you need help. A girl of about 18-20 asked if I needed anything, and I mentioned that I was looking for a "Toys R Us exclusive Transformer" and she immediately rolled her eyes a little bit and said, "We don't have any, and they're out of stock online too." "Ah, I see," and I thanked her. She then said, "Everyone's been asking about it." After crushing my spirits, she did add an optimistic "But keep your eyes open!"

PS. Congrats joe.

Congrat Joe on MP SW.

Despite of owning TTomy MP13, I'm thinking of getting the Hasbro MP SW myself if I see one at TRU. I just couldn't resist the idea of a giftset w/ the 5 cassettes and it's only 120. If I do get him, I'll probably leave it as MISB or resell it in the future. I love my SW with red optic that's why I'll keep the TTomy.