MP Soundwave in stock at TRU

jedimaster-c

Stopped at a TRU outta my special area, They had tags up for MP Soundwave 119$ & Acid Storm 79$ but alas 2 empty spots where they should've been & will prolly stay empty till the next MP TF comes out.....but they did have 4 Eaglehawks (42$).....I asked the dude working, he said good luck finding those, they were gone just after we opened up the other day......he said try online maybe.........the tags being up is + at least, cause they never had tag spaces up for MP Prime at that TRU, to my knowledge.....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped at a TRU outta my special area, They had tags up for MP Soundwave 119$ & Acid Storm 79$ but alas 2 empty spots where they should've been & will prolly stay empty till the next MP TF comes out.....but they did have 4 Eaglehawks (42$).....I asked the dude working, he said good luck finding those, they were gone just after we opened up the other day......he said try online maybe.........the tags being up is + at least, cause they never had tag spaces up for MP Prime at that TRU, to my knowledge.....

I hate that it means you have to go everyday and most of us can't go early because we are at work

I got my MP Soundwave from work today. We had only two cases of him and I think 3 of the other one A. Storm. We sold them one per guess and also by 10:30 all the MP Soundwave's where gone. Here are some of my photos with him and his G1 counter part.

2013-07-27_10-28-05_151_zps5be4a14d.jpg

1016326_10151484485647522_1038452872_n_zpsbc8d9c19.jpg

Transformers003_zps79421902.jpg

Transformers004_zps5bada287.jpg

Transformers005_zpsbd66e47f.jpg

No disrespect but I really hope TRU understands that the MP Soundwave is going to be a big seller and will get more of him in. I was lucky enough to get mine from TRU.com on the 18th. However I would like to get another to keep in the box. With the Christmas season coming up I do hope TRU will get more of Soundwave in. Remember the MP Optimus last year. our store got in 18-20 of the MP Optimus and they completely sold out.

No disrespect but I really hope TRU understands that the MP Soundwave is going to be a big seller and will get more of him in. I was lucky enough to get mine from TRU.com on the 18th. However I would like to get another to keep in the box. With the Christmas season coming up I do hope TRU will get more of Soundwave in. Remember the MP Optimus last year. our store got in 18-20 of the MP Optimus and they completely sold out.

agreed hopefully what they have put out is not all that they will put out ... if it is I dunno why they bothered to start with

I hate that it means you have to go everyday and most of us can't go early because we are at work

I was just trying to score one for my buddy anyways......I got my MP in the mail today....the box took a little hit but its finally here...The clerk did mention to me that I should prolly show up early in the morning next thursday, butt work gets in the way of my hunting.....they only have like 6 spaces in all for the MPs here anyway & we have I think last count maybe 7 TRUs and they are spread outtttt in this valley so driving to all of them is commitment.......& in a town of 1. 4 million getting one of those is gonna be rough for anyone......

At my store we had them on the coustmers serive booth for when you walk in you can see them.

I was just trying to score one for my buddy anyways......I got my MP in the mail today....the box took a little hit but its finally here...The clerk did mention to me that I should prolly show up early in the morning next thursday, butt work gets in the way of my hunting.....they only have like 6 spaces in all for the MPs here anyway & we have I think last count maybe 7 TRUs and they are spread outtttt in this valley so driving to all of them is commitment.......& in a town of 1. 4 million getting one of those is gonna be rough for anyone......

Yeah imagine getting there early and there is aline like at christmas when tickle Me Elmo came out

call my nearest TRU days they tell me there gettin a truck, and nothin everytime!

again tomorrow, and wed at another tru.

figure if they will hold one for me, the 2 hr drive will be worth it at the furthest TRU we have

amazing............ nearest true has had over 6 in since they been shipping. this morning, my G/F called em from 9:30 AM to 10 am when they finally awnsered ( i work days )...... said they got 2 in but they JUST sold............. WTF! doors open at 10, call awnsered at 10 and before he looked thee gone? BS

Mike it does happen. When I got mine on Saturday when we took them out we had 4 Soundwave's alltogether. I got one just before we open the doors at 9 and as I was walking out the door to do the trash. 2 different guys came in and got one of each send we are only letting one per cousterm to get them. The last Soundwave was gone by the time I came back in the doors from outside and that was no more then 30 mins after we had open the doors at 9am. Acid Storm was not touch at all we still had all 6 of them that we had before we open the door. We still even had him when I leave the store for the day at 11. So Soundwave could of gone that fast.

i hear you JeffreyA

jumped on ebay to see what scalpers were doin........... kept refreshing new listings and was able to snag one for just $50 more then shelf price shipped!---- thats before it would of cost me with taxes and gas driving 2 hr round trip.

im fine with the extra cost. i figure if im having this much trouble since the 18th, its just gonna get worse for me. and ive seen how grimlock and the latest MP prime sky rocketed!!!!!!

on another note: ATTENTION ALL***************************

TRU will be RE-LISTING MP soundwave on there website anywhere from aug 15th-the end of the month!

Can we get a tally as to which states the Soundwave has been found. I got the one I ordered from TRU.com Which I opened. Love him. would like to secure a second one for posterity and I refuse to go the Ebay Route. I called TRU.com and they did a store search and the lady told me Alabama was not going to get them WTF!!! it's really frusterating when someone finds Soundwave and no one can give their location.

Can we get a tally as to which states the Soundwave has been found. I got the one I ordered from TRU.com Which I opened. Love him. would like to secure a second one for posterity and I refuse to go the Ebay Route. I called TRU.com and they did a store search and the lady told me Alabama was not going to get them WTF!!!

don't belive them sometimes they don't know and will say anything to get out from a tough question

The one we had is from Riverside CA.

Still no sign of him here I went today after my dreadful find at Big Lots

I know it hasn't been here they same setup has been there for months and I don't see a space for any MP on the shelves

I did get some good news BBTS is about to ship my Metroplex