MP Soundwave in stock at TRU

jedimaster-c

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On TRU's Facebook page, They are saying late August for both MP figures.

A whole month?...Frack!

On the bright side it will give you time to save up...

Not really I was planning to put it on layaway i'm still saving for Castle Greyskull

http://tformers.com/...20809/news.html

It looks like MP Soundwave is showing up in stores...

Dude I live in this area & haven't seen Shiiiiii.......I used to work at TRU awhile back and I know half of the employees I worked with coulda cared less about w/TF or GI Joe I was looking for. I even asked my manager to order more Predator toys at our store....2 years later still no fricken Predators......I did scope out 4 Eaglehawks but the pegs had 6, 1st wave Retal Dukes (green and ugly battlepantsuit). I tellz ya......If anyone wants me to keep an eye out let me know....I'll go check again this weekend I guess......for our long lost friend MP Soundwave.....man no wonder I couldn't find any MOTUC at BL's here.....

i'll have to check my local store today. do you guys think they'll rereleas SW at Christmas? i would think that they would have to. it would be foolish not to.

I checked after work and nothing..Just like that store to have nothing

They do have a one day sale for today only

All Deluxe DOTM and RID figures $5

Same down here in Bradenton. I did get my son 2 TF prime figures for the sale price tho. Why can't they do these one day sales more often!

my tru said IF they get soundwave, it will be in 2 weeks :(

Its either online or nothing for me... I still have not seen MP Optimus in stores and its doubtful I will see MP Soundwave...

That's how it was here.............no sign of MP Optimus or Rodimus........I have recently discovered that there's a group of TF fans here who collect & meet up and man are they organized. Whenever that heads up came up this week out of Phoenix for MP Soundwave, the stores were bare by 11 am, & they were reporting some tool down south of us had already posted 2 of them up on ebay.......so if TRU has their stuff together one would think they would have plenty by Xmas time.....hopefully......

my tru said IF they get soundwave, it will be in 2 weeks :(

Its either online or nothing for me... I still have not seen MP Optimus in stores and its doubtful I will see MP Soundwave...

That's how it was here.............no sign of MP Optimus or Rodimus........I have recently discovered that there's a group of TF fans here who collect & meet up and man are they organized. Whenever that heads up came up this week out of Phoenix for MP Soundwave, the stores were bare by 11 am, & they were reporting some tool down south of us had already posted 2 of them up on ebay.......so if TRU has their stuff together one would think they would have plenty by Xmas time.....hopefully......

I don't want to be a downer but I have never seen more than a few MPs in stores at a time... I am hoping there is enough online for most of us...

Last year for MP Prime, my tru said they would NOT be getting any in at all. Initially they got 2 cases that were priced at $99.99. Those sold out in a day. Then they removed the tag from the shelf and didnt recieve any for about a month. Then all of a sudden they had 10+ cases stacked on top of the shelves and the price was $119.00. Ive decided there is NO reasoning as to how tru decides which stores get shipments of figures. So I will just keep checkng and waiting till SW shows up.

Last year for MP Prime, my tru said they would NOT be getting any in at all. Initially they got 2 cases that were priced at $99.99. Those sold out in a day. Then they removed the tag from the shelf and didnt recieve any for about a month. Then all of a sudden they had 10+ cases stacked on top of the shelves and the price was $119.00. Ive decided there is NO reasoning as to how tru decides which stores get shipments of figures. So I will just keep checkng and waiting till SW shows up.

I never ask employees most of the time they don't know and will say anything to "get rid" of a customer

I've been hitting up my local TRU in upstate NY for the last few weeks and even calling two other stores about an hour away. One store says it's an online exclusive only, but it seems he was simply reading off the website. Another store said nothing yet, and my local store had a date on 7/18 lined up, but nothing so far. i stopped in a few days ago and the girl working told me to check back today. Sure enough I called with no success. I've managed to become acquaintances with a couple of employees and they have no new info for me. It's a waiting game.